gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço....

Discus and support gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço.... afb3261a-66e9-4877-a065-06e7a43e58bf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FranciscoJosé Leite, Aug 20, 2020.

1. gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço....

:)

FranciscoJosé Leite, Aug 20, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Dear Sir.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account. At https://enforcement.xbox.com/ you can check the current status for your account and why your are banned.
  3. sleonardo325558 Win User

Banimento

Invadiram minha conta e fui banido, queria saber como eu faço para tirar esse Banimento, não posso perde meu XBOX ONE.
  4. EmptyColt06184 Win User

problemas na assinatura

Ola conseguiu resolver esse problema , agradeço
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. thalesValente30 Win User

Banimento

EU também fui banido ontem =/
Thema:

1. gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço.... - Similar Threads - gamertag fui banido

2. Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag: I just found out that they changed the gamertag rules and now allow over 200 different language including special characters, to the set of things that are allowed in a gamertag. Well i was pretty...
  3. Xbox gamertag visibilty on Rockstar Social Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamertag visibilty on Rockstar Social Club: For XBOX ONE, I want to change my gamertag visibility to “everyone” on the Rockstar Social Club but the only available options are “friends” and "me only". How can I fix this? I have talked to...
  4. Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag: Xbox.com/en-gb/profile?gamertag=XboxAmbassadors e2e3adee-5b54-48bc-8a99-c3c7019af88a
  5. CREATING NEW GAMERTAG

in XBoX Accessibility
    CREATING NEW GAMERTAG: i HAVE THREE GAMERTAGS AND I WOULD LIKE TO CREATE ANOTHER ONE. IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I CREATED THOSE 3 GAMERTAGS AND I FORGOT THE PROCESS 5395fd69-bd4c-4630-a123-bcf65724e533
  6. Beware: Gamertag "nickname" and "nick name" are the same

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beware: Gamertag "nickname" and "nick name" are the same: Hi, So I had to find out myself that gamertag with space and without space are technically the same. I wanted to change my gamertag in order to have that gamertag on my other account but did not...
  7. Gamertag capitalization...............

in XboX Insiders
    Gamertag capitalization...............: One thing i think xbox should allow is being able to change the capitalization of your gamertag without having to change your gamertag completely and then paying to change it back to the gamertag...
  8. Classic gamertag error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Classic gamertag error message: When I attempt to change my gamertag to a classic gamertag I get the following error message, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again." I've been attempting to change it for the last...
  9. gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag: How come the gamertag 'OldSkool' is not allowed? I would love that tag. 739b4b91-7e1e-4b8b-acd3-28572df2ff5a
  10. gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag: I had changed my gamertag on my xbox one awhile back. I was wanting to add the game pass to my mobile phone but now I want to sign in but the gamertag on my phone is wrong. I need to get my...