Gamertag hat sich nicht geändert[Translation-Gamertag hasn't changed]

Discus and support Gamertag hat sich nicht geändert[Translation-Gamertag hasn't changed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ich habe vor vier tagen meinen gamertag geändert und halt dafür bezahlt aber es hat sich nichts geändert, es ist immer noch alles so wie es ist...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViktoriaSinkin, May 21, 2020.

1. Gamertag hat sich nicht geändert[Translation-Gamertag hasn't changed]

Ich habe vor vier tagen meinen gamertag geändert und halt dafür bezahlt aber es hat sich nichts geändert, es ist immer noch alles so wie es ist...

kann mir einer helfen, will nicht umsonst dafür bezahlt haben

[Translation-I changed my gamertag four days ago and just paid for it but nothing has changed, it's still everything as it is...

can help me, does not want to have paid for it for nothing]

:)

ViktoriaSinkin, May 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Viktoria,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry about the issue with your gamertag change. We recommend check your

order history
    that the charge was completed. Also try logging on to Xbox.com and see which gamertag you see. If still not changed you will need to request a call from support to see what is going on with the profile.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. ResoBoy Win User

Ändern der Windows Live ID

Ich habe mal die Live ID geändert und an mein Account hat sich sonst nix geändert.
  4. IMorrocI Win User

Ändern der Windows Live ID

Es wird ja nur die Live ID geändert an deinem Konto ändert sich nichts.
  5. Colosatron Win User

Terendo-IP kann nicht abgerufen werden[Teredo IP can not be retrieved]

Danke für den Tipp, aber ich habe schon versucht den Port 3544 Manuel einzustellen, das hat leider nichts daran geändert das die Terendo-IP nicht abrufbar wahr.

[Translation-Thanks for the tip, but I have already tried to set the Port 3544 Manuel, which unfortunately did not change the fact that the Terendo IP is not available. ]
  6. Myron24 Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition (mit Xbox Gamepass Premium) PC!

Hat sich erledigt^^ Läuft jetzt!

[Translation-Done" running now!]
Thema:

1. Gamertag hat sich nicht geändert[Translation-Gamertag hasn't changed] - Similar Threads - Gamertag hat sich

2. Where is my old gamertag I was promised back? It has been 7 months!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my old gamertag I was promised back? It has been 7 months!: It has been 7 months since I have got back my old gamertag back. The enforcement team determined that their enforcement action was not warranted. They had told me that they would be returning my...
  3. #numbers in new gamertag system displayed in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    #numbers in new gamertag system displayed in game.: Simple issue, I was given a free gamertag change, as everyone did. I should have read it more carefully as I expected it to work like Battle.net or discord account and didn't expect to see some...
  4. ¿Por qué no puedo cambiar el Gamertag gratis?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por qué no puedo cambiar el Gamertag gratis?: Hace poco tengo la consola, y me puse un nombre que ya no me gusta. Investigando me di cuenta que se podía cambiar gratis, hice el proceso desde la Consola, el PC y desde Internet, pero, me...
  5. My xbox gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamertag: My gamertag was changed without my consent and i cant change it back please help cc3fc20f-9c4b-4b5d-92b4-aa148da42800
  6. My Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamertags are separate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamertags are separate: I just spent $10 on my Xbox 360 to change my gamertag because I wanted one that had 15 characters and the Xbox One character cap is now 12. When I got back on my Xbox One, my Gamertag was still...
  7. Gamertag conectada em outro console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag conectada em outro console: Bom, a mais ou menos 3 anos eu vendi meu xbox 360 e algum tempo depois comprei um xbox one, nesse xbox one eu utilizo a mesma gamertag que eu usava no xbox 360. Hoje quando estava offline me...
  8. i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my...: i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my old one on the top and my new one on the bottom it sucks 55f870e8-a0e5-4fd5-af8f-72a3f5ff13d8
  9. Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag won't change: Hey there! I changed my gamertag over 3 weeks ago and have been wondering why it hasn't "completely" changed. On my Xbox profile, it says my gamertag has changed to the new one I picked but in...
  10. Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag won't change: So I just got minecraft today and changed my gamertag from "craftindagger" (my old alias) to "OddBallDeli" In the Xbox Console Campaign it says my gamertag is "OddBallDeli" but in Minecraft it is...