Gamertag isnt showing correct Gamer score

Discus and support Gamertag isnt showing correct Gamer score in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having trouble with my xbox live account. After following these steps... Sign in to your Microsoft account my gamerscore went from 12,225 to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doubla, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Doubla
    Doubla Guest

Im having trouble with my xbox live account. After following these steps... Sign in to your Microsoft account my gamerscore went from 12,225 to somewhere in the
    10,000 after redownloading my account. it does say that my gamerscore on xbox.com is correct though. I tried calling xbox support and they couldnt figure it out and referred me to you guys. please help. GT is TripleIntrusion.

:)

Doubla, Mar 14, 2014
  2. mack2025
    mack2025 Guest
    gamer score problems

my gamer score was reset because i modded my games score but now it is not showing correctly my gamer score was supposed to be reset in some areas my old modded gamer score is showing while my true gamer score is showing when i go to xbox.com or when
    my friends look at my profile.

on the dash board under my name i shows my modded gamer score but when i go to the achievements it shows my correct score which is 1105 can this be fixed so it shows correct on both ends please and thanks

mack2025, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    Weird gamerpicture glitch?

I currently have this glitch where one of my friends gamerpicture isnt showing his correct gamerpicture, but instead it is showing a gamerpicture of another one of my friends. It is mainly happening in parties and it also happened in the game of bankshot
    billiards. The gamerpicture on the top right hand side and it isn't showing his correct gamertag. Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Daniel6591, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Gamertag isnt showing correct Gamer score

Hello,

I understand that your missing some of your Gamer-score, however if you have both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 you're Xbox One Achievements will not transfer back to the 360. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may caused. If that's not the case, please delete
    the account only and clear your system catch 3 times to ensure you're system gets cleared. Also go to Storage and on your main Hard-drive delete Market place data. Then please re-download your profile.

Thank you!

Alliance United, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Alliance United Win User

Hello,

I understand that your missing some of your Gamer-score, however if you have both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 you're Xbox One Achievements will not transfer back to the 360. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may caused. If that's not the case, please delete
    the account only and clear your system catch 3 times to ensure you're system gets cleared. Also go to Storage and on your main Hard-drive delete Market place data. Then please re-download your profile.

Thank you!
  6. MoBs PrInCeSa Win User

gamerscore not reolved to original score

Just tried again by deleting my profile and recovering it. It shows the correct Gamer score now.
  7. LoftyBee Win User

When are MS going to fix the achievement glitch

It's not just an issue between my Xbox and the forums, when I'm sitting on the main dashboard it shows the wrong score but when I actually go into my achievements it shows the correct score, same for a few of my mates.

Also when I click on my mates Gamertag it shows the wrong score but if I 'Compare Achievements' with him it shows the correct score, this is all from the Xbox 360 Dashboard aswell.
  8. GainedDrop6142 Win User

Gamertag and smartglass

I currently have only one profile on my Xbox and it's not set to sign in automatically. Like I stated above, it's the same account, but the Xbox shows my changed gamertag and gamer score, but when I log on with my other devices it shows the old gamertag
    and a zero gamer score.
  9. KSI COLD KILL3R Win User

Could not verify ambassadorship

When does it refresh.... my gamertag here in forums it shows 1540 gamer score
Thema:

1. Gamertag isnt showing correct Gamer score - Similar Threads - Gamertag isnt showing

2. Changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag: Hello there, i don't know if i ask in the good place but i've got an issue with my Xbox acount : I'm trying to change my gamertag but the xbox live asks me my card number in U.S. the issue is i'm...
  3. Gamertag Error 80154303

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Error 80154303: Okay so theres a literal ton of unique gamertags available right now but when i try and claim one it gives me the gamertag taken error code. Yes im aware this code means the gamertag taken except...
  4. Gamertag issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag issues: I would like to know why I cannot choose a gamertag that is not in use because it is attached to an “archived” account. And if there is a process to unlock a gamertag not in use by a former...
  5. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  6. Gamertag Change Invalid Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Invalid Charge: So, apparently, years ago (when Windows 10 first came out--and perhaps even before that), I created a "Microsoft" account--Perhaps it was when I bought a Zune for my wife (2 months before...
  7. Gamertag Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Issue: Sup everyone, I've wanted my gamertag changed to a certain name, but it was always in use. I literally just checked since ages and It says that no one with that gamertag exists now. But then...
  8. Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamertag: Hej Vad är ett Xbox gamertag? [Translation- Hello What is an Xbox Gamertag?] 4d060643-386e-4780-b177-8b33ca4e62ae
  9. Invited to Sea of thieves alpha but seems the gamertag isnt linked to an alpha invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invited to Sea of thieves alpha but seems the gamertag isnt linked to an alpha invite: Hi, Long story short, I've received an invite to this weekend's alpha on sea of thieves on my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I log in on their...
  10. Gamertag isnt connected to my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag isnt connected to my email: My first Gamertag i ever created is gone i bought a new xbox and wanted to play with my old account but i cant get in it. i can find the gamertag with the friend searcching option but i cant find...