Gamertag Issue

Discus and support Gamertag Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so i don't know when or how or who, but i don't remember choosing this GamerTag for my account, when i was trying to buy sea of thieves i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrozenMind, Jan 8, 2019.

1. FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Guest

Gamertag Issue

Ok, so i don't know when or how or who, but i don't remember choosing this GamerTag for my account, when i was trying to buy sea of thieves i tried making an account with my email, and it told me it was already created, which was odd becouse i don't remember
    creating a microsoft account but apparently i did. When i logged in with the mail i already had my GamerTag chosen apparently. Obviusly i wouldn't give my name "MatchedTester13" becouse lets be honest, its a dumb name. I would like if you could give me a free
    name change coupon or anything like that, or if possible to change my Gamertag to "TheBestTaquito" since i have never got a chance to Choose my GamerTag.

:)

FrozenMind, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Gamertag Issue

1. Gamertag Issue - Similar Threads - Gamertag Issue

2. Issues with gamertag and account region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with gamertag and account region.: I've recently created this xbox account for a game i wanted to buy on pc. I later found out that my gamertag was "Mars vdb". Problem is that i've never _ever_ used this name for anything nor...
  3. Change Gamertag Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamertag Issue: Hello. I have an issue. I have ever changed my Gamertag on Xbox once. When I want to change Gamertag again. I click on "Claim It!" and click "Next" then "We need your profile address" window pop...
  4. Issue with changing the Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with changing the Gamertag: Hi, I payed in order to change my gamertag to "BenCrown" but it is not changing, do I have to wait ? If I have to wait for it, when the changing will occurs ? Thank you....
  5. Gamertag Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Issues: So today I’ve decided to change my gamertag because of the lack of capital letter at the beginning and the only way to do that is to change it completely then change it back to what it was with a...
  6. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag issue: My gamertag was recently changed due to violating the terms of Xbox. However I've used that gamertag for quite some time and saw no reason for it to be changed. Microsoft handles **** like this...
  7. Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag!: Anytime i load up a game that uses EA servers, it refuses to see my Gold status and gives me the error "You must be signed into Xbox Live and the EA Servers in order to access the online features...
  8. Gamertag Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Issues: So today I’ve decided to change my gamertag because of the lack of capital letter at the beginning and the only way to do that is to change it completely then change it back to what it was with a...
  9. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag issue: My gamertag was recently changed due to violating the terms of Xbox. However I've used that gamertag for quite some time and saw no reason for it to be changed. Microsoft handles **** like this...
  10. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag issue: I had an old xbox account and the gamertag for that was maxi2643. I made this with my gmail account. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I thought that the gamertag...