Gamertag Issues

Discus and support Gamertag Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I’ve decided to change my gamertag because of the lack of capital letter at the beginning and the only way to do that is to change it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by flukemaster95, May 21, 2018.

1. Gamertag Issues

So today I’ve decided to change my gamertag because of the lack of capital letter at the beginning and the only way to do that is to change it completely then change it back to what it was with a capital letter. So I’ve gone through this process of changing
    it twice and my gamertag did not change and it’s charged me twice for both changes, is there any way this can be fixed?

:)

flukemaster95, May 21, 2018
  2. x3j3UKN
    x3j3UKN Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

I have this exact same issue, spent hours yesterday on chat support, it has now been escalated. I can create new gamertag's on the console but dont really want to lose my sons existing gamertag.

x3j3UKN, May 21, 2018
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    HELP - DLC not accesible

Just to add to this, DRM based content is issued with two licenses, one to the console ID and one to the Gamertag that downloaded it, so to use this content on another console the Gamertag that downloaded it must be signed into Live, whereas all profiles can use it on the original console, unless you transfer the licenses with the DRM tool of course.

MarkyPancake, May 21, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Gamertag Issues

you do have a capital F in front of your name

ngocphi, May 21, 2018
  5. Ah sorry I do, just found, out everywhere else is still displaying a lower case so I was unaware.

flukemaster95, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Gamertag Issues

1. Gamertag Issues - Similar Threads - Gamertag Issues

2. Gamertag Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag Issue: Ok, so i don't know when or how or who, but i don't remember choosing this GamerTag for my account, when i was trying to buy sea of thieves i tried making an account with my email, and it told me...
  3. Issues with gamertag and account region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with gamertag and account region.: I've recently created this xbox account for a game i wanted to buy on pc. I later found out that my gamertag was "Mars vdb". Problem is that i've never _ever_ used this name for anything nor...
  4. Change Gamertag Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamertag Issue: Hello. I have an issue. I have ever changed my Gamertag on Xbox once. When I want to change Gamertag again. I click on "Claim It!" and click "Next" then "We need your profile address" window pop...
  5. Issue with changing the Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with changing the Gamertag: Hi, I payed in order to change my gamertag to "BenCrown" but it is not changing, do I have to wait ? If I have to wait for it, when the changing will occurs ? Thank you....
  6. Gamertag Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Issues: So today I’ve decided to change my gamertag because of the lack of capital letter at the beginning and the only way to do that is to change it completely then change it back to what it was with a...
  7. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag issue: My gamertag was recently changed due to violating the terms of Xbox. However I've used that gamertag for quite some time and saw no reason for it to be changed. Microsoft handles **** like this...
  8. Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag!: Anytime i load up a game that uses EA servers, it refuses to see my Gold status and gives me the error "You must be signed into Xbox Live and the EA Servers in order to access the online features...
  9. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag issue: My gamertag was recently changed due to violating the terms of Xbox. However I've used that gamertag for quite some time and saw no reason for it to be changed. Microsoft handles **** like this...
  10. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag issue: I had an old xbox account and the gamertag for that was maxi2643. I made this with my gmail account. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I thought that the gamertag...