Gamertag not available bug

Discus and support Gamertag not available bug in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just created this account Through xbox app For the first gamertag change for free I wrote Free RodneyReed it was available As it was loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PlaneIvy7182412, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Gamertag not available bug

I just created this account

Through xbox app

For the first gamertag change for free

I wrote Free RodneyReed it was available

As it was loading I closed the app becuase it took kinda long and reopened

My gamertag still unchanged

And I try to change to free RodneyReed

Its show its unavailable

:)

PlaneIvy7182412, Nov 7, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

to request a call back go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select Online Safety

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

hope this helps
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

There may have been an issue with a bug on Xbox's end or maybe an error occurred with the Gamertag when it was trying to load, or when you canceled the load. I would try to contact Support. There is nothing else that anybody on the forums can do in this
    case. Nobody here can fix it or give you the Gamertag or issue refunds. All of that is done through Support.

Also, just for your information, you wrote "RodneyReed" in your post, but on your screenshot you have it as "Rodney Reed". These are completely different Gamertags due to the space in between the words. It might be helpful to pick one Gamertag and then request
    that one from Support to avoid more confusion.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I just created this account

Through xbox app

For the first gamertag change for free

I wrote Free RodneyReed it was available

As it was loading I closed the app becuase it took kinda long and reopened

My gamertag still unchanged

And I try to change to free RodneyReed

Its show its unavailable
    Thats not a bug

When you search for a name you have to have the exact context so it could be rodney Reed for all you know and there could.be millions of combinations

This is for privacy

But when you try and take the name it has to be unique and caps and spaces dont count as unique .

Its only when you click confirm that it will tell you if it is available or not

That doesnt mean you cant have the name just not that variation

Ita best ro be more creative with the spelling

Or use this

Https://social.xbox.com

Keep in mind it will add a suffix to make your name unique
  5. PlaneIvy7182412 Win User

I'm not that stupid ok ?

Your wrong rodney Reed is available

Dont steal it though

Did you not read what I wrote ?

I changed to free rodneyreed

As it was a available

Since the app took to long to load

I closed and opened

Nothing is changed

Fix this bug and give me back my gamertag

[​IMG]
  6. User 9242019 Win User

[BUG?] Clubs not available

Not a bug. That is exactly what you are expected to do. Wait till you have to chip from a bunker with a 5 Wood.
Thema:

1. Gamertag not available bug - Similar Threads - Gamertag available bug

2. Gamertag availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag availability: I'm just trying to do another account to play a game and for some reason the gamertag i wanted to use peanorr isn't allowed and i really don't understand why. Is it something offensive or an...
  3. Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.: I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account...
  4. Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gamertag Availability: Howdy all, I'm having a bit of trouble changing my gamertag and I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to change my gamertag to the name of an obscure character from a game that I play...
  5. Xbox gamertag not available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag not available: The Xbox Live Application tells me that the gamertag i want has been taken, though if I search the gamertag on https://xboxgamertag.com/, it tells me that it is available. How can I fix this?...
  6. Gamertag Not Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Not Available: Hey, so my gamer tag is (Lower case L's). Before changing it to this I simply wanted the gt Teh Dave, but it was unavailable. After changing my gt I tried looking up Teh Dave to see if an account...
  7. Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available: I've wanted to change my gamertag to my old one from years ago, but never really tried to. My first gamertag had an Xbox Live Silver (and sometimes Gold) subscription at the time, so the account...
  8. A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag: So i just switched to Xbox from PS4 and i wanted to use the name BudderBalz. I tried to make it my gamertag but it didnt work. So i looked to see if anyone has that gamertag and no one has it. Its...
  9. Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]: Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras [Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3 letters] 0d63f5fb-72ea-472a-b77d-91567cb8b4c3
  10. Can I change the capitalization of my gamertag or make it available for use on another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change the capitalization of my gamertag or make it available for use on another...: Can I make the gamertag available for another account? Can I change the capitalization of the gamertag? 486d9cef-a459-4f91-871f-88a7093ff872