Gamertag prevention

Discus and support Gamertag prevention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour depuis quelques jour mon Gamertag a étais ban pour raison de rasist mon ancien Gamertag était Oni Blackyy vous trouvé sa rasist moi non Oni... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Just Blackyy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Just Blackyy
    Just Blackyy Guest

Gamertag prevention

Bonjour depuis quelques jour mon Gamertag a étais ban pour raison de rasist mon ancien Gamertag était Oni Blackyy vous trouvé sa rasist moi non Oni veux dire démon en japonais et Blackyy un surnom qu'on me donne par mes amis xbox il y a 8ANS de sa je voudrais
    savoir si je change de Gamertag en ESL Blackyy je risque encore de me faire ban nouveau ? Merci bonne journée

:)

Just Blackyy, Sep 28, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamertag prevention

The best is try to choose another gamertag, since have most of the same content than the previous one, which resulted in a gamertag ban.
  3. WPAK Win User

Gamertag prevention

Web translation:

Hello since a few days my Gamertag was ban because of rasist my former Gamertag was Oni Blackyy you found his rasist me no Oni means demon in Japanese and Blackyy a nickname given to me by my friends xbox 8years ago
    I would like to know if I change Gamertag in ESL Blackyy I still risk to ban me again?
    Thanks, have a good day

Response:

Hi there,

people in the forums will not be able to determine if a gamertag will have a risk of being banned/changed.

You will have to read the Code of COnduct etc to try and determine that yourself. Code of conduct and all other enforcement related information can be found here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

You may also have the option for a Case Review for any previous enforcement actions if you feel it was wrong

Let us know the results
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Gamertag from inactive account

Gamertags is linked to all Microsoft accounts, even if they are not used on Xbox.

Unfortunatly there is nothing we can do to change your gamertag as the system prevents the duplication of gamertags.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Gamertag confusion

Hi

It is possible that this gamertag is tied to another Microsoft account that is not active on Xbox Live or the gamertag is one that had been withheld by Microsoft for another reason and this will prevent you from being to claim the gamertag.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Gamertag Availability Issues

If the spacing in the name is different, that name will not be available. For example if some has the name "Gamertag" (without spaces), every other version of "Gamertag", like "Gamer<space>Tag", or "GaMeRtAg", or whatever will
    not be available. That prevents mistaken identity.

@vAstro HD Microsoft DID in fact delete unused gamertags, but some scumbag users decided to sell unique names, so the stopped releasing the old names to prevent this. Blame the moron "name hoarders" for this not MS.
Thema:

Gamertag prevention

1. Gamertag prevention - Similar Threads - Gamertag prevention

2. Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag: Xbox has changed my name without my permission. I payed for a new name a while ago and today my name was changed to a random Xbox name.I checked my Xbox payments and there were no recent...
  3. Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag: hello. I had a gamer-tag in which was 14 characters, 10 letters, 4 numbers. I've had it for years and I recently changed the gamer-tag to a shorter tag. I want to have the same gamer-tag I had the...
  4. Old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old gamertag: I used to have an account that is banned until 9999 but when I go to sign into it now its a basic account with no gamerscore. However, the account is still on some of my friends’ friends list. So...
  5. Gamertag system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag system: I want to change my tag but when choosing the new tag i get the #1234 at the end but nobody else has the gt i want. Is there anyway to keep the suffix numbers off?...
  6. Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?: This xbox gamertag system of this #34565Why Why Why Why only 12 Characters? 874e7058-7daa-4830-9d04-218ce7d73154
  7. Gamertag banned words

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag banned words: I would like to have Crybaby in my name, that is not allowed, yet i have a friend with the name [mod removed]. ????? da9d00a9-b40c-47da-8d38-490018b530df
  8. Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account: I have two microsoft accounts, one for work/professional purposes, and another that I use strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming account utilizes a separate email address and is properly linked...
  9. Gamertag Swapping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Swapping.: My son recently decided that he wants to change the gamertag i set up for him. I don't want to lose that gamertag, is there any way to swap gamertags between account i manage? if not whats the...
  10. How do I claim a gamertag to prevent possible defamation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I claim a gamertag to prevent possible defamation?: I am a decently popular Youtuber/Streamer known as Mezmoreyez, i recently ordered an Xbox One and tried to make an Xbox Live account in preparation for it's arrival. however upon trying to claim...