Gamertag prevention

Discus and support Gamertag prevention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour depuis quelques jour mon Gamertag a étais ban pour raison de rasist mon ancien Gamertag était Oni Blackyy vous trouvé sa rasist moi non Oni... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Just Blackyy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Just Blackyy
    Just Blackyy Guest

Gamertag prevention

Bonjour depuis quelques jour mon Gamertag a étais ban pour raison de rasist mon ancien Gamertag était Oni Blackyy vous trouvé sa rasist moi non Oni veux dire démon en japonais et Blackyy un surnom qu'on me donne par mes amis xbox il y a 8ANS de sa je voudrais
    savoir si je change de Gamertag en ESL Blackyy je risque encore de me faire ban nouveau ? Merci bonne journée

:)

Just Blackyy, Sep 28, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamertag prevention

The best is try to choose another gamertag, since have most of the same content than the previous one, which resulted in a gamertag ban.
  3. WPAK Win User

Gamertag prevention

Web translation:

Hello since a few days my Gamertag was ban because of rasist my former Gamertag was Oni Blackyy you found his rasist me no Oni means demon in Japanese and Blackyy a nickname given to me by my friends xbox 8years ago
    I would like to know if I change Gamertag in ESL Blackyy I still risk to ban me again?
    Thanks, have a good day

Response:

Hi there,

people in the forums will not be able to determine if a gamertag will have a risk of being banned/changed.

You will have to read the Code of COnduct etc to try and determine that yourself. Code of conduct and all other enforcement related information can be found here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

You may also have the option for a Case Review for any previous enforcement actions if you feel it was wrong

Let us know the results
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Gamertag from inactive account

Gamertags is linked to all Microsoft accounts, even if they are not used on Xbox.

Unfortunatly there is nothing we can do to change your gamertag as the system prevents the duplication of gamertags.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Gamertag confusion

Hi

It is possible that this gamertag is tied to another Microsoft account that is not active on Xbox Live or the gamertag is one that had been withheld by Microsoft for another reason and this will prevent you from being to claim the gamertag.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Gamertag Availability Issues

If the spacing in the name is different, that name will not be available. For example if some has the name "Gamertag" (without spaces), every other version of "Gamertag", like "Gamer<space>Tag", or "GaMeRtAg", or whatever will
    not be available. That prevents mistaken identity.

@vAstro HD Microsoft DID in fact delete unused gamertags, but some scumbag users decided to sell unique names, so the stopped releasing the old names to prevent this. Blame the moron "name hoarders" for this not MS.
Thema:

Gamertag prevention

1. Gamertag prevention - Similar Threads - Gamertag prevention

2. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  3. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7
  4. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  5. Minecraft gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gamertag: It won't let me change my gamertag on my NINTENDO SWITCH after I signed into minecraft *for the category stuff there were no switch stuff so I picked xbox and games but that's not my issue atm...
  6. I have two gamertags on the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two gamertags on the same account: When i signed into my Xbox live account it showed my main gamertag and on top its Voiceable. Try looking up on any xbox app you will see the gamertag called voiceable above my Main Gamertag...
  7. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  8. Redirected to us site when changing gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redirected to us site when changing gamertag: Hi all. I am trying to change my gamertag and I do log in on the uk xbox site yet it redirects me to the US one meaning I cant change my tag due to it asking for a us address and not giving me the...
  9. Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag: i don't understand how Xbox/Microsoft can claim to have updated gamertags to be anything you want, yet in said update they lowered the max character count from 15 to 12. the gamertag i want is 13...
  10. How do I claim a gamertag to prevent possible defamation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I claim a gamertag to prevent possible defamation?: I am a decently popular Youtuber/Streamer known as Mezmoreyez, i recently ordered an Xbox One and tried to make an Xbox Live account in preparation for it's arrival. however upon trying to claim...