gamertag privacy problems

Discus and support gamertag privacy problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i decided to change my gamer-tag today and it auto corrected without me realizing and before i knew it my gamer-tag was a name that is private and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by keoaanted, Apr 9, 2020.

1. keoaanted
    keoaanted Guest

i decided to change my gamer-tag today and it auto corrected without me realizing and before i knew it my gamer-tag was a name that is private and my name can Microsoft please change it back to my old gamer-tag and for free how ?

:)

keoaanted, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Albert X Win User

For this matter you need to reach out to support via chat ir by requesting a call back on the link provided:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag problem

you will have to pay for a gamertag change and forced gamertag changes only happens when a name is in violation of the terms of use

setting privacy to friends only and blocking the said offenders will solve the problem faster
  4. juan van Win User

Gamertag Privacy

5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

sending/receiving friend requests on xbox one s

6. THTZWHTSH3SA1D Win User

Privacy Problem

You're the dummy who made your gamertag with your last name in it in the first place. why should microsoft let you change it for free just because you're an idiot.
Thema:

1. gamertag privacy problems - Similar Threads - gamertag privacy problems

2. black listed gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    black listed gamertags: Hello, i recently found out having "i Flo" in your gamertag has been blacklisted. Is there a reason for this because i own a gaming team with that name and found out our newer members are not...
  3. xbox gamertag not allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamertag not allowed?: Hi ive been trying to change my old gamertag on xbox recently and it wont allow me to it isnt taken or anything and it doesnt mean anything wrong i have used the name on everything else youtube...
  4. Xbox Gamertag Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamertag Change: I have paid $10 to change my gamertag and in some places the new gamertag shows up but in others it does not. My xbox profile displays 2 names (my old name and my new name). I went to the text box...
  5. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  6. Child's gamertag missing from parent's Privacy & Online safety settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Child's gamertag missing from parent's Privacy & Online safety settings: Experiencing the same issue as reported in this thread. In summary, I've setup an XBox Live account for my son from Minecraft PE on an iOS device. He already had an existing child account in our...
  7. Privacy and Online safety, gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy and Online safety, gamertag: In xbox.com: My Microsoft family shows me and my child. When I go to Privacy and Online safety, I only get my gamertag, not my childs. Any ideas? e50b1784-69c5-4902-8793-7b61e20906ab
  8. Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings: This is a long overdue followup to Vinster411's unanswered question (XBOX.com - Childs Gamertag missing from parents Privacy and Online Safety Settings) on answers.microsoft.com. The response...
  9. I can´t see my son´s gamertag on privacy settings page

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t see my son´s gamertag on privacy settings page: I have just recently added my sons account to the Microsoft family and I can´t see his gamertag on the settings page where I can modify the privacy settings. There were 5 days until I found this...
  10. Can't change Gamertag due to Xbox privacy and safety settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Gamertag due to Xbox privacy and safety settings.: Hi, I'd like to change my gamertag on Xbox Live. I'm 16, my dad has a Microsoft account, but it isn't linked to mine as a parent account. When I try to change my gamertag on account.xbox.com, I...