Gamertag Problems.

Discus and support Gamertag Problems. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Xbox Live people are ALL the time saying mean stuff about my gamer tag and I am in need of a change, terribly and my family just won't spend $10 on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miss pT Aura, May 6, 2014.

1. Miss pT Aura
    Miss pT Aura Guest

Gamertag Problems.

On Xbox Live people are ALL the time saying mean stuff about my gamer tag and I am in need of a change, terribly and my family just won't spend $10 on something like this.

:)

Miss pT Aura, May 6, 2014
  2. Gamer profile issue

Problem solved created a new sdult profile and linked it old gamertag. Then changed settings and now can play online!

yorkshire rose, May 6, 2014
  3. Kairos dR
    Kairos dR Guest
    Gamertag Problems

edit, when i check on xbox.com it comes up as "Your request could not be completed at this time. This gamertag is not valid."

Kairos dR, May 6, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gamertag Problems.

If you're being harrassed, then you should file a complaint and block communications with those gamers. There is no way to get a free gamertag change.

Smwutches, May 6, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

Problem With Gamertag

Apologies for the frustrations. I know its not an ideal situation but the team is working on it. All the info can be found in the link I provided above and they will be updating it should new info arise.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Problem With Gamertag

Hey guys. That thread has been locked out now as they have all the information they need to get it repaired. In the meantime please follow the steps listed at the link below.

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx
  7. {Parity} Win User

Gamertag Problem

You can change your tag anytime you like but there is a charge for that service. It is highly unlikely that an exception will be made for a single group of gamers.
  8. F0rtM1n0r154 Win User

GamerTag Problem

i cqnt pay to change it and if i use the hole cominication block thing everyone would be bl0cked on fora comunity would be blocked
  9. SC077Y-949E5FFD-F1AF Win User

Gamertag Problem

Thanks for looking, seems another account which has never been used can only hope someday XBL will get around to deactivating it.
Thema:

Gamertag Problems.

1. Gamertag Problems. - Similar Threads - Gamertag Problems

2. problem with gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with gamertag: good day I have a ploblem with the gamertag of my account. change it by paying the corresponding amount. the current one was updated correctly in my profile: Arg Luzifer but when entering the...
  3. XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem: Hi, I linked my daughters XBox 360 local profile to a new Xbox Live account and was successfully assigned a random gamertag. When I did this all her stored local data got updated to her new...
  4. Problem with gamertag change - Misleading informations.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gamertag change - Misleading informations.: Hello! Today I've noticed that there is another chance to change GamerTag for free. And so i did, i entered my desired nickname and #XXXX (X-number) was added to it, At first i hesitated....
  5. Gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag problem: Didnt get any answer. The words "xomo" are restricting to set any name with them. Even if name is not taken it says it is if "xomo" is in. You can type anything in name like "anything111xomo" or...
  6. Help please solve the problem with gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please solve the problem with gamertag: For the sake of account security, I changed the account login and after that I inadvertently changed the gamertag to another one and now when I start the games I get an error. "Try again later....
  7. Xbox gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag problem: I cant set my xbox gamertag to what i want. For some reason it says that is taken, but it cant be. After a while I figured out that it not allowing me to set any name that contains any variation...
  8. Problem with games lounching after gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with games lounching after gamertag change: Hello, I have changed my Xbox One gamertag and can't play the games. As example WOT and other games ask me to sign in but I have already signed in with my new gamertag. I already clean Xbox cache,...
  9. Change gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamertag problem: I created my xbox account when I was like 9 yrs old when I got my 360 for christmas, When I was creating my account it never prompted me to come up with a name, and when I finished, it said my...
  10. Problème changement de GamerTag -[Translation - Problem change of GamerTag]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème changement de GamerTag -[Translation - Problem change of GamerTag]: Bonsoir, Comme vous avez pu le constater j’ai un problème lorsque je souhaite changer mon pseudo (GamerTag) Je vous explique, avec des amis nous avons décidés de porter le même nom d’équipe...