Gamertag problems

Discus and support Gamertag problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamer tag doesn’t show up when you search it I just want this to be fixed it’s been like this for a few weeks now I’ve had multiple people tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mock854, Apr 29, 2020.

1. mock854
    mock854 Guest

Gamertag problems

My gamer tag doesn’t show up when you search it I just want this to be fixed it’s been like this for a few weeks now I’ve had multiple people tell me they couldn’t find my gamer tag after I told them to add me and it’s beginning to make me mad because
    when you search it it comes up a lot of other people with the same name but with the numbers and mines the original

:)

mock854, Apr 29, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Problem With Gamertag

Apologies for the frustrations. I know its not an ideal situation but the team is working on it. All the info can be found in the link I provided above and they will be updating it should new info arise.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Problem With Gamertag

Hey guys. That thread has been locked out now as they have all the information they need to get it repaired. In the meantime please follow the steps listed at the link below.

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx
  4. {Parity} Win User

Gamertag Problem

You can change your tag anytime you like but there is a charge for that service. It is highly unlikely that an exception will be made for a single group of gamers.
  5. F0rtM1n0r154 Win User

GamerTag Problem

i cqnt pay to change it and if i use the hole cominication block thing everyone would be bl0cked on fora comunity would be blocked
  6. SC077Y-949E5FFD-F1AF Win User

Gamertag Problem

Thanks for looking, seems another account which has never been used can only hope someday XBL will get around to deactivating it.
Thema:

Gamertag problems

1. Gamertag problems - Similar Threads - Gamertag problems

2. Gamertag problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag problems: Playing minecraft today on ipad and was unable to sign in. Kept trying to redirect me to the xbox.com page. Eventually i signed in on another ipad and somehow the system assigned me a new gamertag...
  3. GamerTag Change Billing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamerTag Change Billing problems: sooooo i found out i had some reason a nother free Gamertag Change and i wanted to change it up to more to my old user name and so i it dit not fully know those numbers will be in my profile name...
  4. Gamertag Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Problems: I've recently changed my name to AlphaGhost, but it was taken, so Xbox's new suffix system put a random number after my name, with a hashtag; It then ended up being AlphaGhost#7013. Back when I...
  5. gamertag privacy problems

in XBoX on Windows
    gamertag privacy problems: i decided to change my gamer-tag today and it auto corrected without me realizing and before i knew it my gamer-tag was a name that is private and my name can Microsoft please change it back to my...
  6. Probleme de gamertag différent dans la liste des joueurs -[Translation - Different gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Probleme de gamertag différent dans la liste des joueurs -[Translation - Different gamertag...: Bonjour Du jour au lendemain mon nom dans la liste des joueurs est devenu ANON46546546546544 alors que je m'appelai jael de Caen. Néanmoins jael de caen n'avait pas changé sur mon compte. J ai...
  7. Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]: Bonjour je viens de changer de gamertag en « Nakha » hélas mon pseudo apparaît en « Nakha6379 » sur les jeux ... Serait-il possible d’avoir mon gamertag « Nakha » visible sur les jeux ? Je tiens...
  8. New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT

in XboX Insiders
    New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT: [IMG] So im aware of the new gamertag system. My current gamertag is: Mantum2003 (from the old system so not #2003) I want to change it to: Mantumッ or Mantumッ YT but it buts #numbers in front...
  9. Problem Gamertag change...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Gamertag change...: Sorry I did not understand the new change of gamertag well, trying to change it took me numbers that I never put during the choice. You can very well see that I just changed it from Neyless to...
  10. Xbox Live: Gamertag Takedown & Enforcement Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live: Gamertag Takedown & Enforcement Problems: Hello r/xboxinsiders and a happy new year. I was referred to this subreddit through the xbox section of answers.microsoft.com by an xbox ambassador after having quite a negative experience with...