Gamertag processing error

Discus and support Gamertag processing error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my son's gamertag and I've already added the funds to his account to do so. When I try to change the tag it says "we're having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LRJK, Jun 29, 2020.

1. LRJK
    LRJK Guest

I'm trying to change my son's gamertag and I've already added the funds to his account to do so. When I try to change the tag it says "we're having trouble processing your payment and would like to get it sorted out". I've tried a number of times, all failed.
    I've tried logging out completely, clearing cache and site data, trying different browsers, etc. Any ideas?

The error code is:

HjozhDL9layZrqiT/63blp.0.11

:)

2. I R4SPEED I Win User

Maybe it's something dealing with his bank account on his side. Transactions may have been in a issue due to the pandemic
  3. TacT1caLRewindZ Win User

Hello LRJK,

Have you made sure that the payment option is on the correct payment option?

For EG:

Payment and Billing - Microsoft Funds.

Thanks Scott.
  4. Socerest Win User

Hello!

This may be an issue with your bank, since this happened to me. It gets charged to Seattle. You may want to check with your bank, credit, or debit card provider!

Stay Safe!

-Vince
  5. gwvl Win User

If you can't seem to figure out the issue you could always try going to a retail store and purchasing an Xbox card which would also work if he's changing his gamer tag.
  6. chuckrcheese Win User

Playing DVD

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.95cd8f18.1447892471.9e

for my user name gamertag on post

Thema:

1. Gamertag processing error - Similar Threads - Gamertag processing error

2. I know my Gamertag, but i don't remember the email associated with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I know my Gamertag, but i don't remember the email associated with it.: I wanted to transfer the account i used on the Xbox 360 to Xbox One, however i don't remember the Email address tied to it and by now is probably unfuctional and I can't find a way to check what...
  3. PS4 Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Gamertag: I just logged into my Microsoft account on my PS4 but it has put my gamertag assomething really random? Is there anywayto change it? 3b3e6cbf-af43-4685-8b9a-32906f6ea2c2
  4. Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...: Boa noite, gostaria de tirar uma dúvida, na verdade tentar buscar uma solução, talvez fique um pouco confuso, mas vou tentar me explicar da melhor maneira possível. Eu tenho duas gamertags que...
  5. Gamertag move to different registered MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag move to different registered MS account: I have 2 gamertags. One is smoke07check I use primarily for myself, currently associated with my Yahoo email alias. The other is Athleticnote9, which was auto generated for me when I logged into...
  6. Available Gamertag Given a Tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Available Gamertag Given a Tag: First, I want to start by saying it's not just a spacing issue, looked through a lot of discussions and ambassadors saying it was to do with the fact that names like "" and "Lone HEX" are...
  7. Dislike gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dislike gamertag change: Hi I changed my gamertag and dont like it. Can I go back to the old one somehow? Apparently the old on is over the 12 character limit, but can xbox support just set it back to the old one? Thanks...
  8. If you are lonely, please contact me. I'll help . My gamertag is "EllisChops"

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you are lonely, please contact me. I'll help . My gamertag is "EllisChops": Hey, if you are lonely, please message me, my gamertag is " " ":D d658dfac-2e9e-4d6b-b7fd-2fee5eb9fe8d
  9. Gamertag & Ingame Namen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag & Ingame Namen: Hey ich habe seit langem meinen Gamertag geändert und bei meinem neuen Gamertag sind jetzt 3 zahlen dahinter das war bei meinem alten Gamertag nicht so wie kann ich das wegmachen weil ich möchte...
  10. Current Microsoft Processes for Gamertag and linked accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Current Microsoft Processes for Gamertag and linked accounts: I have tried going through these posts as well as Google and everything I find is from 2016 and earlier; I am trying to find out if changes have been made that would allow me to do what I need to...