Gamertag recover

Discus and support Gamertag recover in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on Aug 30th I decided to play my xbox 1 after about a month or so, and I had to update, afterwards it was like I was starting over, so I had 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by theronsmith2, Sep 2, 2019.

1. theronsmith2
    theronsmith2 Guest

Gamertag recover

on Aug 30th I decided to play my xbox 1 after about a month or so, and I had to update, afterwards it was like I was starting over, so I had 2 gamertags I only was using 1, but after I went through the steps I have the tag I don't use, so its like starting
    over on some games that I just cant put that type of time in. I cant even remember the email but I think I have the email (gmail) but I don't use it so I don't know the password and google is tough, this has never happened and I think that i'm sol. is it hopeless?
    and why would xbox live do that and I cant even talk to any human, im about to give up? can Microsoft store help?

:)

theronsmith2, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox Live and USB sticks

I have multiple Xbox's in my house, and use a USB stick to move my gamertag between consoles all the time. It works brilliantly.

It's quicker than recovering the gamertag. You can play straight away rather than waiting for it to recover.

It's safer than recovering the gamertag. Your gamertag will always be with you, rather than someone else's Xbox, who thinks it would be "funny" to change your Avatar colour to blue.

It's more reliable than recovering the gamertag. If there is a connection problem when recovering the gamertag, you can corrupt the gamertag.
  3. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Forgotten pass code

Delete the Gamertag from the Xbox 360 Console. Only delete the Gamertag. Recover the Gamertag. You will need the Windows Live ID and Password to Recover that account.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Recovering gamertag

They will never recycle the gamertag as your using it.

It makes no difference if you use the account or not.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Recovering Gamertag

Hey there PortAcresTexas :)

If you cant remember the email address and you have no access to the gamertag on a console, then you would need to go through to
    Phone Support. They will ask you some security questions to ensure that you have ownership of the account and once satisfied, they will release the email address to you so that you can go ahead
    and recover your gamertag.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

Gamertag recover

1. Gamertag recover - Similar Threads - Gamertag recover

2. Recover old Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old Gamertag: Hello! Is there anyway to recover a very old gamertag that I've lost the login info for? 483681dc-b408-453a-a683-db39baf6a93f
  3. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old: Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed]. Estou tentando voltar para o [removed] e nao consigo, alguem pode...
  4. Need help recovering a GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering a GamerTag: Hello, I have a problem with my player, I would like to change to put the nickname that I have on all video games. The only problem is that I had already created an account that I can not access...
  5. Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag: My nephew has had an email and hasn't been checking into it and changing his password. Today it asked him to sign in and it kept saying that his password was invalid. He contacted me and gave me...
  6. Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]: Hace poco bloquearon mi cuenta de correo outlook y esa cuenta estaba vinculada a mi xbox, ahora no puedo jugar con ese gamertag y no se si ya esta perdido todo mi contenido si es así mi contenido...
  7. Recuperar mi Gamertag: jaimepalas (Mod Translation: Recover my Gamertag: Jaimepalas )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recuperar mi Gamertag: jaimepalas (Mod Translation: Recover my Gamertag: Jaimepalas ): Hola, les pido que me ayuden por favor. Hace unos 5 años aproximadamente di de baja la cuenta de email: (Mod Removed-Personal Info), asociada a mi Gamertag: jaimepalas. El caso esque quiero...
  8. Recuperar cuenta por gamertag (Recover account by Gamertag)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recuperar cuenta por gamertag (Recover account by Gamertag): Hola buenas quería preguntar si es posible recuperar una cuenta mediante el gamertag. Mi gamertag es RelativeWaiF pero no recuerdo el correo que tengo asociado a la cuenta. Ni tengo forma de como...
  9. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...
  10. Trying to recover dl content I purchased in 2011 from gamertag not in use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to recover dl content I purchased in 2011 from gamertag not in use: I didn't create 2 new accounts since the download because I wanted to. it seems whenever I go offline over a month the gamertag i was using isn't able to get on xboxlive anymore and I have to...