Gamertag recover

Discus and support Gamertag recover in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on Aug 30th I decided to play my xbox 1 after about a month or so, and I had to update, afterwards it was like I was starting over, so I had 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by theronsmith2, Sep 2, 2019.

1. theronsmith2
    theronsmith2 Guest

Gamertag recover

on Aug 30th I decided to play my xbox 1 after about a month or so, and I had to update, afterwards it was like I was starting over, so I had 2 gamertags I only was using 1, but after I went through the steps I have the tag I don't use, so its like starting
    over on some games that I just cant put that type of time in. I cant even remember the email but I think I have the email (gmail) but I don't use it so I don't know the password and google is tough, this has never happened and I think that i'm sol. is it hopeless?
    and why would xbox live do that and I cant even talk to any human, im about to give up? can Microsoft store help?

:)

theronsmith2, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox Live and USB sticks

I have multiple Xbox's in my house, and use a USB stick to move my gamertag between consoles all the time. It works brilliantly.

It's quicker than recovering the gamertag. You can play straight away rather than waiting for it to recover.

It's safer than recovering the gamertag. Your gamertag will always be with you, rather than someone else's Xbox, who thinks it would be "funny" to change your Avatar colour to blue.

It's more reliable than recovering the gamertag. If there is a connection problem when recovering the gamertag, you can corrupt the gamertag.
  3. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Forgotten pass code

Delete the Gamertag from the Xbox 360 Console. Only delete the Gamertag. Recover the Gamertag. You will need the Windows Live ID and Password to Recover that account.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Recovering gamertag

They will never recycle the gamertag as your using it.

It makes no difference if you use the account or not.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Recovering Gamertag

Hey there PortAcresTexas :)

If you cant remember the email address and you have no access to the gamertag on a console, then you would need to go through to
    Phone Support. They will ask you some security questions to ensure that you have ownership of the account and once satisfied, they will release the email address to you so that you can go ahead
    and recover your gamertag.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

Gamertag recover

1. Gamertag recover - Similar Threads - Gamertag recover

2. Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email: I had an account on 360(jesta151) but years later when i got xbox one i was never givrn an opportunity to recover my 360 account n had to make a new one().i wanna know how to recover my old one n...
  3. Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it: Hi, I have not signed into my xbox game account for awhile and It'snot linked to my email anymore or my Microsoft account.Is there anyway to recover it? 6990ffd4-1470-4266-9e25-0b88b4d66f51
  4. Recovering Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Gamertag: Hello, I have scoured the internet and certain forums etc. for solutions, and tried various things and here's where I am at: I have managed to download my gamertag to my current house's Xbox...
  5. Trying to recover an old gamertag that I want to reactivate....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover an old gamertag that I want to reactivate....: But it appears that the gamertag is linked to a non-microsoft email account (Yahoo). Signed into Xbox account/profile the other days, and it asks me for my email address; I don't know if it...
  6. Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it: Hello, I am trying to recover an old gamertag for my brother that we had about 8 - 10 years ago. It was under my moms email but we do not remember what the email was and she doesnot remember...
  7. Recover old gamertag that may be disassociated with email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover old gamertag that may be disassociated with email: Okay so a strange request. The gamer tag i am trying to retrieve i used for a long time on the Xbox 360, from 2007ish till about 2013 or so. What i am trying to figure out is the email that is...
  8. Recovering a gamertag when the automated system can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering a gamertag when the automated system can't: So I have an old account that was hacked many years ago back during the 360 era, and I wanted to try recovering it. Using the automated system didn't get me anywhere, and live chat is unable to do...
  9. Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag: Hello, I am trying to recover my old Xbox Live Gamertag that I used to use for my old Xbox 360. I just upgraded to an Xbox One and when I signed into my microsoft account, it is showing a...
  10. How do I recover my old gamertag on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my old gamertag on my pc: Please tell me how to recover my old xbox 360 gamertag on my PC account. The gamertag attached to my email is not mine. I do not own any xbox consoles. I only have the Windows Xbox app. Thanks!...