Gamertag Release!

Discus and support Gamertag Release! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there xbox community, I've been waiting over a year now to change my gamertag as it's not taken but I can't use it. The gamertag "Gako". I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Gako, Feb 25, 2019.

1. The Gako
    The Gako Guest

Gamertag Release!

Hello there xbox community,

I've been waiting over a year now to change my gamertag as it's not taken but I can't use it. The gamertag "Gako". I really would want a gamertag release update as the last one was nearly 3 years ago! Thank you developers and please make this happen. <3

:)

The Gako, Feb 25, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag Release

Gamertag are not an on demand or request service you just have to keep trying or wait for the active person to release it

Sr numbers are useless except on phone calls or chat

Forums is not the place for them as I can call xbox support with that number and find out your name and phone number and address when they do the verification check
  3. DanMen334 Win User

Gamertag release ?

I don't think it's possible because if the account is still active even though not playing as much could not be considered inactive, you could try to keep the generic tag your contacts will see it with the name and not with the series of numbers
  4. Loxxodon Win User

Gamertag release ?

Okay !

Yeah I know, but I don't want to have a numeric tag next to my gamertag, which apparently is displayed on Sea of Thieves... Specially because a guy who don't play since a decade took it haha. I tried to pm him, I will see.

Thanks for the answer !
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Gamertag Release!

As the others already mentioned it could be possible that the gamertag you want to have will be available Maybe in 2021. Keep in mind, that the prefered gamertag could be used on any Microsoft Service. Even if it is not used on the XBox it could be possible
    that it is used on Microsoft Office for example. If this is the case the prefered gamertag won´t be available in 2021.
  6. Defuse Win User

Gamertag Release

Thema:

Gamertag Release!

1. Gamertag Release! - Similar Threads - Gamertag Release

2. Gamertag release ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag release ?: Hello So I contacted support about a guy who have the gamertag I want (same name I have on everything except on xbox) but is inactive since like 10 years, maybe more (only played to halo 3 and...
  3. Release inactive gamertags.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Release inactive gamertags.: I want the gamertag “Cyrus” but its paired to an inactive microsoft account. Please release inactive gamertags. 15b39258-3eff-4b27-9377-2b656cfe1fb6
  4. is it possible to release an inactive users gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to release an inactive users gamertag: Been waiting for an inactive users gamertag to be released but wasnt back in 2016. its been well over 10+ years. Was wondering if its possible to release it and assign it to me....
  5. When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?: I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016. ea860d2d-9bb9-48ee-abfa-ad8a8aeef14e
  6. Release an unused gamertag request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Release an unused gamertag request?: I was just chatting with Microsoft support concerning the release of a gamertag that's being used by an inactive account. They told me I would have to make a public request for this gamertag and...
  7. Does closing your Microsoft account release the associated Gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does closing your Microsoft account release the associated Gamertag?: I have a Gamertag that I need to transfer to a new Microsoft account. If I close the old account completely, will that release the Gamertag for re-use after 60 days (i.e., when the account...
  8. RE-RELEASE BANNED GAMERTAGS

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE-RELEASE BANNED GAMERTAGS: Hi, So I have had my xbox live account for 10 years now. Now there are alot of unique gamertags out there, from 3 letter gamertags to more, but alot of them have been banned. I personally think...
  9. Gamertag Release/Not Found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Release/Not Found: I have been trying to get a Gamertag for years and years. for atleast the last few years when I search for it, it says 'not found spoke to a customer service agent who said it's In the hands of...
  10. Ban Gamertag release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Gamertag release: Hi there, A very long time ago, I got one of my account banned for some random reason and got used to it. Recently I deleted the whole Microsoft account because I didn't have any use of it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamertag release xbox 2021