Gamertag Reverted after Two Months

Discus and support Gamertag Reverted after Two Months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So over the summer I had heard thar Microsoft was offering free GT changes, and went to check if a few names were available. While doing so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MateoCampbell, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Gamertag Reverted after Two Months

So over the summer I had heard thar Microsoft was offering free GT changes, and went to check if a few names were available. While doing so I accidentally changed my name to something I didnt want, so I paid the ten dollars that same night to change it
    to a name I actually liked. I had that gamertag up to some point in the last two days, when I signed in and saw it REVERTED back to the name I didnt want, even though I had PAID TO CHANGE IT months ago. Any idea of how to get my GT back without paying another
    $10, or even to get a refund if it cant be changed back?

:)

MateoCampbell, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Try deleting your account of your Xbox. Go to settings>account>remove account, then perform a power cycle by pressing and holding the power button till fully off, wait 60 seconds, power up and add your account back.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

4. A Virtual Duck Win User

featured tab not updating

For your first two weeks it will stay on the Setup Features. After that it will revert to actual Featured content.
  5. Auswulf Win User

Question about the free games for Gold members.

When you download the free game it is yours to keep even if your account reverts to a silver membership. Only two titles that Microsoft chooses are free to download each month.
  6. onyxishere Win User

xbox live not working

The gold membership must completely run out before it reverts to silver. For example: if your membership is a month to month and began on the 25th of the month. It will revert to silver on the 25th.
Thema:

1. Gamertag Reverted after Two Months - Similar Threads - Gamertag Reverted Months

2. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  3. Redirected to us site when changing gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redirected to us site when changing gamertag: Hi all. I am trying to change my gamertag and I do log in on the uk xbox site yet it redirects me to the US one meaning I cant change my tag due to it asking for a us address and not giving me the...
  4. Gamertag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag: I change my GT a lot, like a few times a year. My old gamertag is showing on the Android Xbox app and displays correctly on the Xbox console. I have cleared all data on the app and signed back in...
  5. Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag: i don't understand how Xbox/Microsoft can claim to have updated gamertags to be anything you want, yet in said update they lowered the max character count from 15 to 12. the gamertag i want is 13...
  6. Gamertag changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag changed: My gamertag "[mod removed]" was changed to "GreatPup1704543". I have heard that this may happen if your gamertag is banned. But i can see no reason why mine would be an issue. Help pls....
  7. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  8. Xbox gamertag bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamertag bug: I changed my gt on the Microsoft website a few weeks ago instead of changing it on my console, ever since then my old gamertag has been showing up on my xbox app and on others app (instead of...
  9. Need gamertag change/reverted to old one until I want to change it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need gamertag change/reverted to old one until I want to change it.: Here's my case number: 1407458888. I was wondering if you can help me either with getting a new gamertag or reverting back to my old one for now. I was at a funeral yesterday and while I was gone...
  10. My xbox gamertag was forcibly reverted to a default name and i am not able to change it back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gamertag was forcibly reverted to a default name and i am not able to change it back ...: Hello Microsoft, i was wondering if you can allow me to change my name for free because it was deemed too offensive and was reverted to a default name. I would like to change it to a non offensive...