Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

Discus and support Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed]. Estou tentando voltar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benjaminportela, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed].

Estou tentando voltar para o [removed] e nao consigo, alguem pode me ajudar?

quando estou jogando no console aparece nomal, [removed], mas quando entro pelo site ou app da xbox nao aparece a minha mas sim essa [removed].

Gostaria de ajuda, a dois dias tento entrar em contato com o suporte do xbox e nao consigo.

[Translate by Mod]

A while ago my gamertag called [removed] disappeared, and instead the console itself created one with the name [removed].

I'm trying to get back to the thedoctory88 and I can't, can someone help me?

When I'm playing on the console pops up Nomal, [removed], but when I enter the website or app of the Xbox does not appear to mine but this [removed].

I'd like to help, two days I try to get in touch with Xbox support and I can't.

:)

benjaminportela, Oct 10, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. choppyseize Win User

It sounds like you had a forced gamertag change. Unless you did something else. It's odd because the gamertag isn't inappropriate from what I can see so I'm not sure what the deal is. I would definitely follow Parity's advice and contact support.
  4. StepwiseDust37 Win User

mi gamertag desaparecio de la consola y no lo puedo recuperar

hola mande a servicio mi consola y no puedo recuperar mi gamertag como le puedo hacer

[Translation: Hello send to service my console and not can
    I recover my gamertag I can do]
  5. Shieldlady1 Win User

Gamertag

Estou com o mesmo problema, paguei para trocar, faz meses e ainda aparece a gamertag antiga.

Translation:

I have the same problem, I paid to change, months ago and still appears the old gamertag.
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

Recuperar gamertag [Recover gamertag]

Thema:

1. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old - Similar Threads - Gamertag trocada Recuperar

2. I know my Gamertag, but i don't remember the email associated with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I know my Gamertag, but i don't remember the email associated with it.: I wanted to transfer the account i used on the Xbox 360 to Xbox One, however i don't remember the Email address tied to it and by now is probably unfuctional and I can't find a way to check what...
  3. PS4 Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Gamertag: I just logged into my Microsoft account on my PS4 but it has put my gamertag assomething really random? Is there anywayto change it? 3b3e6cbf-af43-4685-8b9a-32906f6ea2c2
  4. Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...: Boa noite, gostaria de tirar uma dúvida, na verdade tentar buscar uma solução, talvez fique um pouco confuso, mas vou tentar me explicar da melhor maneira possível. Eu tenho duas gamertags que...
  5. Gamertag move to different registered MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag move to different registered MS account: I have 2 gamertags. One is smoke07check I use primarily for myself, currently associated with my Yahoo email alias. The other is Athleticnote9, which was auto generated for me when I logged into...
  6. Available Gamertag Given a Tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Available Gamertag Given a Tag: First, I want to start by saying it's not just a spacing issue, looked through a lot of discussions and ambassadors saying it was to do with the fact that names like "" and "Lone HEX" are...
  7. Dislike gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dislike gamertag change: Hi I changed my gamertag and dont like it. Can I go back to the old one somehow? Apparently the old on is over the 12 character limit, but can xbox support just set it back to the old one? Thanks...
  8. If you are lonely, please contact me. I'll help . My gamertag is "EllisChops"

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you are lonely, please contact me. I'll help . My gamertag is "EllisChops": Hey, if you are lonely, please message me, my gamertag is " " ":D d658dfac-2e9e-4d6b-b7fd-2fee5eb9fe8d
  9. Gamertag & Ingame Namen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag & Ingame Namen: Hey ich habe seit langem meinen Gamertag geändert und bei meinem neuen Gamertag sind jetzt 3 zahlen dahinter das war bei meinem alten Gamertag nicht so wie kann ich das wegmachen weil ich möchte...
  10. Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change: So, I've been loking to change my nmae on xbox one Ive been trying to get Ace. But when i type it in it says that is already taken, so i checked and when i searched them up my xbox said there was...