Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

Discus and support Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed]. Estou tentando voltar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benjaminportela, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed].

Estou tentando voltar para o [removed] e nao consigo, alguem pode me ajudar?

quando estou jogando no console aparece nomal, [removed], mas quando entro pelo site ou app da xbox nao aparece a minha mas sim essa [removed].

Gostaria de ajuda, a dois dias tento entrar em contato com o suporte do xbox e nao consigo.

[Translate by Mod]

A while ago my gamertag called [removed] disappeared, and instead the console itself created one with the name [removed].

I'm trying to get back to the thedoctory88 and I can't, can someone help me?

When I'm playing on the console pops up Nomal, [removed], but when I enter the website or app of the Xbox does not appear to mine but this [removed].

I'd like to help, two days I try to get in touch with Xbox support and I can't.

:)

benjaminportela, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. choppyseize Win User

It sounds like you had a forced gamertag change. Unless you did something else. It's odd because the gamertag isn't inappropriate from what I can see so I'm not sure what the deal is. I would definitely follow Parity's advice and contact support.
  4. StepwiseDust37 Win User

mi gamertag desaparecio de la consola y no lo puedo recuperar

hola mande a servicio mi consola y no puedo recuperar mi gamertag como le puedo hacer

[Translation: Hello send to service my console and not can
    I recover my gamertag I can do]
  5. EneMy lRusH Win User

Código de 90 pesos XBOX live

En serio ya no lo puedo recuperar??

:(.

[Translation -

Seriously I can no longer recover ??]
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Recuperar cuenta por gamertag (Recover account by Gamertag)

Hey JairoFontal Corredoira,
    What can also be done is
    request a callback
    from one of our support agents, if the account can be verified by either a phone number or alternate email address they will provide the information!
Thema:

1. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old - Similar Threads - Gamertag trocada Recuperar

2. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  3. Redirected to us site when changing gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redirected to us site when changing gamertag: Hi all. I am trying to change my gamertag and I do log in on the uk xbox site yet it redirects me to the US one meaning I cant change my tag due to it asking for a us address and not giving me the...
  4. Gamertag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag: I change my GT a lot, like a few times a year. My old gamertag is showing on the Android Xbox app and displays correctly on the Xbox console. I have cleared all data on the app and signed back in...
  5. Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag: i don't understand how Xbox/Microsoft can claim to have updated gamertags to be anything you want, yet in said update they lowered the max character count from 15 to 12. the gamertag i want is 13...
  6. Gamertag changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag changed: My gamertag "[mod removed]" was changed to "GreatPup1704543". I have heard that this may happen if your gamertag is banned. But i can see no reason why mine would be an issue. Help pls....
  7. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  8. Xbox gamertag bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamertag bug: I changed my gt on the Microsoft website a few weeks ago instead of changing it on my console, ever since then my old gamertag has been showing up on my xbox app and on others app (instead of...
  9. Recover old Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old Gamertag: Hello! Is there anyway to recover a very old gamertag that I've lost the login info for? 483681dc-b408-453a-a683-db39baf6a93f
  10. Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag: I changed my gt via xbox mobile app but it hasnt updated. I logged onto my xbox console to try change it again but now it says the gt isnt available. Help? 3fbe217a-3a4a-4f0e-b70a-349eaad0d9ad