gamerTag Unavailable

Discus and support gamerTag Unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello..! :D I'm trying to change my gamerTag but I get message that gamerTag Unavailable. when I search for the same GamerTag in Xbox Live I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kakashi Soul, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Kakashi Soul
    Kakashi Soul Guest

gamerTag Unavailable

Hello..! gamerTag Unavailable :D

I'm trying to change my gamerTag but I get message that gamerTag Unavailable. when I search for the same GamerTag in Xbox Live I don't find it. when I search for it in gamertag.net and getgamertag.com All these website show the gamertag available for use,
    this name or this gamertag i use it in almost all my social media accounts and all consoles i have. I want it on my Xbox.. Is name really used or there is an error in the xbox live or this name banned for some reason ?

* i don't wanna put the gamertag here

i hope i can contact with support at private

email or DM

I apologize if this not the right place for this request.

:)

Kakashi Soul, Sep 26, 2019
  2. B Stiality Win User

xbox gamertag

I will now attempt to give you an answer that you can comprehend.

"the gamertag Bonkers says its unavailable"

Unavailable- Not available, accessible, or at hand.

In other words, if the gamertag is unavailable, it is, as a matter of fact, not available.
  3. bbutler18 Win User

Gamertag change

I've had this problem before. If the gamertag is unavailable, then I guess its unavailable... Sorry man.
  4. B Stiality Win User

xbox gamertag

"the gamertag Bonkers says its unavailable"
  5. AoD z IVIonster Win User

Xbox Gamertag Release (Discuss Here!!)

It says "Gamertag is unavailable" but I tried adding the chosen Gamertag and the account did not exist :/
  6. Yombi GS Win User

Gamertag

If a gamertag is unavailable, you won't be able to change it.
Thema:

gamerTag Unavailable

1. gamerTag Unavailable - Similar Threads - gamerTag Unavailable

2. Gamertag Unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Unavailable?: I am unsure why the gamertag Makoto is unavailable, even though it appears that no one currently holds that name when I search it. a814adc4-9ba6-46e7-b91d-b69f3cf03ab2
  3. Gamertags are unavailable but seemingly are.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertags are unavailable but seemingly are.: Hi I've been looking at different Gamertags to maybe use in the future and seemingly they look like they've been taken but when I search for the gamertag using find someone on Xbox one and search...
  4. Trying to change my gamertag to a name doesn't exist but is also "unavailable"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my gamertag to a name doesn't exist but is also "unavailable": Hello I'd really like to claim an original gamertag name that I have been watching for a long time now, the account appears to be deleted, I checked all possible spaced versions of the tag, it has...
  5. Xbox gamertag unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag unavailable: So Im trying to change my gamertag but it says unavailable. Yet when I do a search it says its unregistered? Ive contacted support multiple times and gotten 3 different answers from 4 different...
  6. Help! My highly specific gamertag is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! My highly specific gamertag is unavailable: I`m almost 100 % certain that I myself, at some point, claimed my gamertag, but then I couldn`t remember that account. Now that I bought an xbox and entered, I`m fighting myself over the ownership...
  7. Gamertag that does not exist is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag that does not exist is unavailable: I want to change my gamertag to "FRF Yank". But when I check the availability, it appears as existing. But when I search "FRF Yank" no results are displayed. That is, there is no one with this...
  8. Gamertag unavailable? But it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag unavailable? But it is...: so I'm wanting to create a new gamertag and rather than pay I thought I'd just make a new account since I'm not precious about gamerscore and my digital games can be shared from my old account but...
  9. Unavailable Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unavailable Gamertag: I understand I'm reaching for the stars on this one but there HAS to be a way to get help with this so please help. I have had the same xbox gamertag for years. I've finally decided to change it....
  10. Non-Profane Gamertag Unavailable, Even Though It Is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Profane Gamertag Unavailable, Even Though It Is.: I have been trying to acquire the Gamertag "Kuma" but it says that it is not available. When I try to do this on my Xbox One it just goes back to the suggestion screen without saying anything...