Gamertag with forgotton Account

Discus and support Gamertag with forgotton Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, Just recently I remembered an old account that I used for my 360 and had attached under friend was an even older account. The gamer tag and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Gamertag with forgotton Account

Hi there,

Just recently I remembered an old account that I used for my 360 and had attached under friend was an even older account. The gamer tag and Avatar I remember, but I can't remember the email address. If I knew the email address the password should come back
    to me. This Avatar is about 10 years old. He's driving me crazy as he waves, taunts and smiles as he rose from long forgotten ashes. Any suggestions?

:)

Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 7, 2018
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Lochenblue
    Lochenblue Guest
    Still missing the 50k points from One S promo

Happy New Years everyone.

I am still missing my 50k points from the upgrade to the Xbox One S purchased through Microsoft. It was shipped out on the 16th of December, but still nothing in my account. Have I forgotton to do something?

Thanks

Lochenblue, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Gamertag with forgotton Account

You can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamertag and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give you the email associated with that gamertag.

steeledwand7664, Oct 7, 2018
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    If the account has not been used in 10 years it has probably been removed.

However, You might try this link to recover the account if it has been used in the last 5 years.

Recover account Recover your account

OK Fowl, Nov 5, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

If the account has not been used in 10 years it has probably been removed.

However, You might try this link to recover the account if it has been used in the last 5 years.

Recover account https://account.live.com/acsr
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamertag and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give you the email associated with that gamertag.
  8. Private Maximo Win User

2 new Adult aimed Kinect games coming

Dead? did not know it had been alive.

-

been selling well not to be ignored bit also the mainstream titles and need to carry on and not forgotton.
  9. Temhotabot Win User

Forgotton code

[quote user="kip3000"]

On the 360 dashboard, scroll over to the "System" tab.

2. On the System tab, click "Console Settings".

3. Scroll down in console settings and click "System Info".

4. When the system info box comes up type in this sequence:

LT RT X Y LB RB Y "Left Stick in" (press it in) Y Y

A box should come up and say, "Would you like to reset the console to the factory defaults?"

Click Reset and you're done!

If this doesn't work, and that's highly unlikely, call Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (U.S.). Provide them with your registration info and they will tell you how to reset the console.

[/quote]

Those steps are not required to reset a pass code. All he needs to do is delete the account and recover it.
  10. KipDavison Win User

Forgotton code

On the 360 dashboard, scroll over to the "System" tab.

2. On the System tab, click "Console Settings".

3. Scroll down in console settings and click "System Info".

4. When the system info box comes up type in this sequence:

LT RT X Y LB RB Y "Left Stick in" (press it in) Y Y

A box should come up and say, "Would you like to reset the console to the factory defaults?"

Click Reset and you're done!

If this doesn't work, and that's highly unlikely, call Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (U.S.). Provide them with your registration info and they will tell you how to reset the console.
Thema:

1. Gamertag with forgotton Account - Similar Threads - Gamertag forgotton Account

2. Ultimate Next To Gamertag Name Now?

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Next To Gamertag Name Now?: I noticed a few days ago but I noticed the word ultimate at the end of my Gamertag , I'm guessing this is new and a way to let ppl know that you have Xbox game pass ultimate? so if u don't I guess...
  3. Move xbox live account to a different gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move xbox live account to a different gamertag: Hi all, When I set up the xbox 360, it was for my son, and I used my email address, as he didn't have one. Now he's got an xbox one, I've been given his old 360 and games. However, when I sign in...
  4. Gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertags: So apparently Xbox had banned these formants from being able to be put as your gamertag. Name ### ii Name ### LL Name ### iL Name ### Li —————— Name S### ii Name S### LL Name S### iL Name...
  5. Gamertag availability?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag availability?: I’ve just (finally) noticed the new gamertag system and decided to take advantage of the free change. I have two accounts and effectively wanted to change the GT on the second to the first and...
  6. Friends Changed My Gamertag To Something Vulgar.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Changed My Gamertag To Something Vulgar.: Hello, my friends were over at my house and they thought it would be funny to change my gamertag to something vulgar. They changed my gamertag to "[mod removed]". I was wondering if I could get my...
  7. Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...: Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? Estava pensando e parece uma coisa muito simples, diversos outros serviços permitem esse mudança, inclusive a própria Microsoft permite a...
  8. Is the Ultimate next to my gamertag representing the fact that I have Game Pass Ultimate?...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Ultimate next to my gamertag representing the fact that I have Game Pass Ultimate?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  9. Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag: hello my name is Sh0tz4Mon3y I would like to change my gamertag to NJFUxShotz I know its within the 12 character limit but no matter what I try it keeps saying that the gamertag isnt allowed...
  10. 2 Gamertags 1 Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Gamertags 1 Email Address: Hello, I have changed the email address on my Microsoft account via "manage how you sign into microsoft" to an email address that already had a Microsoft account (i don't know how it allowed me...