gamertags are hidden in chats?

Discus and support gamertags are hidden in chats? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaizaBlayde, Jul 18, 2019.

1. RaizaBlayde
    RaizaBlayde Guest

So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more people typing in chat that don't have their gamertag showing. I was curious to know how I can do that, if
    I can do that, and how I go about gettin 'er done. Some help and clarification would be great gamertags are hidden in chats? :D

:)

RaizaBlayde, Jul 18, 2019
  2. TYMPLAR Win User

It's either an in-game bug or settings in the game itself. Try to check if your privacy settings are public on your xbox.

-Good luck
  3. RaizaBlayde Win User

Its Tera Reloaded, I did do a look see through the options in game and there are none,I took a screen shot to show you but idk how to upload it xD[Mod Removed]
    (think I found a way to link from my one drive? idk what I'm doing lol)
  4. choppyseize Win User

Hello

What game is it? You may just have to look in the games settings.
  5. Allebas Win User

If still having issues with in game chat you need to contact the devs( Krafton )of
    the game and report this. It may be a bug that they are unaware of.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

RaizaBlayde,

Are you playing on a PC or on a console? If you’re on your Xbox, a simple restart may fix any glitches or bugs you may be experiencing.

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

1. gamertags are hidden in chats? - Similar Threads - gamertags are hidden

2. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  3. Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change: So i went to change my gamertag since i heard it was free and i changed it but sadly i couldn't get the gamertag i wanted it said it wasnt allowed the gamertag was LaffinCoffin i dont understand...
  4. Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag: I have tried changing my Xbox gamertag lots of times and it still gives me the “please try again later” (this is when i tried on the Xbox). On the website it just doesn’t do anything at all. I...
  5. Xbox Gamertag Suffix Ingame

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamertag Suffix Ingame: So i just wanted to know, will our Suffix always appear ingame? Will at some point will games have the ability to display our gamertag without the suffix? So i changed my gamertag to Zephyr and...
  6. Cambio nome gamertage [Mod Translation - Rename gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambio nome gamertage [Mod Translation - Rename gamertag]: Voglio cambiare il mio nome attuale di gamer , ma non capisco perche’ non lo prende. come devo fare per fare inserire il nome che voglio? Il mio none da inserire e’ FMLFilippo ma mi dice che...
  7. Gamertag change - wording misleading - "<gamertag> will be available to others"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change - wording misleading - "<gamertag> will be available to others": This is misleading - if I change my gamertag, it never becomes available for others. A variation of it, perhaps, but not that gamertag. Suggest that a) the message is made more clear and b)...
  8. Gamertag rename - misleading wording...

in XboX Insiders
    Gamertag rename - misleading wording...: The wording states that once you change your gamertag, it becomes available for others - this is misleading - if I change my gamertag, it never becomes available for others. A variation of it,...
  9. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  10. Gamertag not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag not allowed.: Recently, I decided to change my gamertag to "", but it said that the name was not allowed. Is there a solution to that? 5739c84b-db67-4987-b844-ef5d174341ff