gamertags are hidden in chats?

Discus and support gamertags are hidden in chats? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaizaBlayde, Jul 18, 2019.

1. RaizaBlayde
    RaizaBlayde Guest

So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more people typing in chat that don't have their gamertag showing. I was curious to know how I can do that, if
    I can do that, and how I go about gettin 'er done. Some help and clarification would be great gamertags are hidden in chats? :D

:)

RaizaBlayde, Jul 18, 2019
  2. TYMPLAR Win User

It's either an in-game bug or settings in the game itself. Try to check if your privacy settings are public on your xbox.

-Good luck
  3. RaizaBlayde Win User

Its Tera Reloaded, I did do a look see through the options in game and there are none,I took a screen shot to show you but idk how to upload it xD[Mod Removed]
    (think I found a way to link from my one drive? idk what I'm doing lol)
  4. choppyseize Win User

Hello

What game is it? You may just have to look in the games settings.
  5. Allebas Win User

If still having issues with in game chat you need to contact the devs( Krafton )of
    the game and report this. It may be a bug that they are unaware of.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

RaizaBlayde,

Are you playing on a PC or on a console? If you’re on your Xbox, a simple restart may fix any glitches or bugs you may be experiencing.

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

1. gamertags are hidden in chats? - Similar Threads - gamertags are hidden

2. Changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag: Hello there, i don't know if i ask in the good place but i've got an issue with my Xbox acount : I'm trying to change my gamertag but the xbox live asks me my card number in U.S. the issue is i'm...
  3. Gamertag Error 80154303

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Error 80154303: Okay so theres a literal ton of unique gamertags available right now but when i try and claim one it gives me the gamertag taken error code. Yes im aware this code means the gamertag taken except...
  4. Gamertag issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag issues: I would like to know why I cannot choose a gamertag that is not in use because it is attached to an “archived” account. And if there is a process to unlock a gamertag not in use by a former...
  5. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  6. Gamertag Change Invalid Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Invalid Charge: So, apparently, years ago (when Windows 10 first came out--and perhaps even before that), I created a "Microsoft" account--Perhaps it was when I bought a Zune for my wife (2 months before...
  7. Gamertag Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Issue: Sup everyone, I've wanted my gamertag changed to a certain name, but it was always in use. I literally just checked since ages and It says that no one with that gamertag exists now. But then...
  8. Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamertag: Hej Vad är ett Xbox gamertag? [Translation- Hello What is an Xbox Gamertag?] 4d060643-386e-4780-b177-8b33ca4e62ae
  9. Change gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamertag issue: I would like to make a petition, I want to change my gamertag but the one that I want it's not available because it was used by someone who's inactive. This profile doesn't have any achievements...
  10. Change Gamertag <fixed>

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamertag <fixed>: Trying to change my gamertag. My desired gamertag says its is available but when I click "Claim It" I get an error that says to contact support. But when I click contact support it says Xbox...