gamertags requests

Discus and support gamertags requests in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello im interested in having an original gamertag with no numbers because the numbers do annoy me and I'd like it to be the original, is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by roseyless, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. roseyless
    roseyless Guest

gamertags requests

hello im interested in having an original gamertag with no numbers because the numbers do annoy me and I'd like it to be the original, is there a possible way to ask for the username that is taken? I already looked at the account with the name and from
    what i see its an account with no use at all, like it was made for nothing but the account name and I'd like to put use to it

:)

2. A RAY LS1 Win User

Request for Gamertag

I would pay $100 to have the GT I want... dude that has mine hasn't logged on in over 4 years...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Request for Gamertag

It just means that it isn't on xbox live as that way of typing

is the same as ngoc Phi

Also searching it on this website doesn't check all 3 services

Gamer tags are not an on demand service if it says it is taken then it is taken

You will have to be more creative
  4. DarkrPhi Win User

Gamertag Request

for one gamertags aren't a on demand service you must wait for whenever it's free

No sooner no later your gotta wait for the gamertag lottery and wait for when it's free
  5. GoldCGGaming Win User

Gamertag Request

Just take the gamertag

"Mountain Blue"

Add numbers to it so that it's different from the current account.
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Gamertag Request

The gamer tag may not be in use but if the email account is then sorry , you will have to wait till it goes inactive , takes about 3-5 years after that
Thema:

gamertags requests

1. gamertags requests - Similar Threads - gamertags requests

2. Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...: Bonjour, Est-il possible de demander une actualisation de son gamertag pour supprimer le suffixe ? Pour information: - j'ai le pseudo TimyPastek - je suis le seul l'avoir sur Xbox - j'ai le...
  3. New Feature Requests: Previous gamertags / Chat Logs

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Feature Requests: Previous gamertags / Chat Logs: 1) Now that we have a new set of rules for gamertags, can we PLEASE see all previous gamertags under someone's profile? I have several friends that would change their name regularly before this...
  4. demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...: Le Gamertag que je veux est utilise par un compte qui n est pas actif 0g etc l utilisatreur ne l utilise pas [Translation-The Gamertag I want is used by an account that is not active 0g etc l...
  5. Request to unban the Gamertag "Loli"

in XboX Insiders
    Request to unban the Gamertag "Loli": May I request that the Gamertag "Loli" be unbanned? I realize the negative connotation with the word, but it's just a harmless term used within the Anime community. submitted by /u/Loli_x...
  6. demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag: Mon pseudo xbox été changé par une autre personne sans mon consentement [Translate by Mod] My pseudo xbox was changed by another person without my consent 24df0f5f-724b-4f00-92a3-2865742b7d5d
  7. Gamertag Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Request: Hello, I am wondering about the status of the gamertag "Mountain Blue", it no longer exists as an active account and I would very much like it, i was told i have to wait till the next recycle but...
  8. Gamertag Request HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Request HELP PLEASE: i'm trying to request a gamertag, but it is being used. However, the user of the gamertag is no longer active and i have no way of contacting them. is there anyone i can contact or anyone who has...
  9. Demande de changement de gamertag [Mod Transaltion: Request for a change of Gamertag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande de changement de gamertag [Mod Transaltion: Request for a change of Gamertag]: Bonjour quelqu un a changé mon gamertag sans que je le veuille et comme la deuxieme fois est payante du coup je voudrais que m aidiez s il vous plaît. MERCI [Mod Translation: Hello...
  10. demande de changement de gamertag [translation-request for a change of gamertag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de changement de gamertag [translation-request for a change of gamertag]: Bonjour, j'ai changé de gamertag il y a quelques dizaines de minute sans savoir que cela était payant pour les autres fois, c'était un test. Y a t il moyen d'annuler cela et en choisir un qui me...