Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

Discus and support Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SigmaTheDJ, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played.

App: -

https://i.imgur.com/hDJ494V.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MuF91Ir.jpg

On the console, it happens about 20% of the time when I boot the console up (I use energy saving mode).

I've seen odd glitches like this in the past, but they're usually one-offs, or the issue resolves itself after a few hours, but this has been going on for 5+ days now.

Is anyone else having this problem? I've reported it via Feedback Hub here: -

https://aka.ms/AA680s3

:)

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 7, 2019
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I haven't because it's happening on the Xbox.com website and Xbox app too, which implies it's an issue with Xbox Live itself. Removing the profile from the console wouldn't affect what's going on with the app and website.

Thanks for the reply though.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Have you tried logging out of your profile, removing it from your console and then redownloading it. See if that fixes it.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Hey Sigma! I can see your achievements just fine on my phone app. It's probably a website issue that will be fixed. I wouldn't worry too much. :)
  5. ANDY TEAGER Win User

Gamer score issue

it must be a national problem as I unlocked 750 gamer score yesterday & it’s not reflecting on my gamerscore leaderboards tan & the game doesn’t even appear on my achievements list within my profile. Although my overall total gamerscore
    is correct & the unlocked achievements show in my feed. It’s very annoying & I hope they fix soon, never had this happen before & ive been playing for the last 13 years
  6. thunderkiss92 Win User

Achievements not fully unlocking

I'm having the exact same problem. Only difference for me is that some of the achievements have added to my overall gamerscore, whereas some of them have not.

All of them unlocked normally, and when I view the game's achievement lists individually, it shows everything is unlocked and all icons are shown, just as they should be. Same problem as above.
Thema:

1. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct - Similar Threads - Games showing achievements

2. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One: I was playing a 360 game on Xbox One and earned an achievement. When I checked the achievements in the Xbox One menu the game did not show up at all. I brought up the emulated 360 dashboard and it...
  3. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up: I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out. I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest started. And it shows up 3 out of 4 check...
  4. Games aren't showing in achievement list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games aren't showing in achievement list: The achievements are unlocked. They are unlocking, showing up in activity feed, and going towards to my gamerscore, but they aren't showing in my Achievements tab. It's like I haven't even played...
  5. Achievements unlocked in-game are showing as locked in achievement tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements unlocked in-game are showing as locked in achievement tab: I have been playing Fable Anniversary recently and have unlocked numerous achievements (they appear at the bottom of my screen) and I went to check my progress in the game and the same...
  6. games not showing up in the achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games not showing up in the achievement list: it has been 2 days now my Witcher 3 is not showing up in my achievement list nor the screenshot/ clips, but the achievement is unlocking and I am getting coins for that too, tried power cycling,...
  7. Game is no longer showing up in my achievements/recent activity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is no longer showing up in my achievements/recent activity: Hey there, I have come across an issue/bug which I have not been able to resolve, and I am wondering if anyone is able to possibly offer some help/advice. I have a physical copy of The Witcher...
  8. Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!: Help. For over a month now, any Xbox One or Live PC game I play there achievements will NOT show on my profile under Games. All 360 and GFWL games work just fine but that's it. I can unlock...
  9. Recent games not showing up in achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not showing up in achievement list: Recently, my games have not been showing up in my achievement list on my Xbox. I have earned the achievements, my gamer score has gone up, and everything, but the games are not appearing on the...
  10. Achievements unlocked in-game are showing as locked in achievement tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements unlocked in-game are showing as locked in achievement tab: I have been playing Fable Anniversary recently and have unlocked numerous achievements (they appear at the bottom of my screen) and I went to check my progress in the game and the same...