Games and app screen won't load

Discus and support Games and app screen won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there we have an xbox one that is a couple of years old ( actual console is has a minecraft skin is that is any indication of age) we redeemed an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wils2020, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Wils2020
    Wils2020 Guest

Hi there

we have an xbox one that is a couple of years old ( actual console is has a minecraft skin is that is any indication of age)

we redeemed an xbox gift card the other day and installed one game Monopoly. Since this , our my games and app screen doesnt load at all.

we have tried restarting etc.

any ideas?

thanks

:)

Wils2020, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Wils2020 Win User

Sorry the link doesnt go anywhere.

we hve tried the manual restart several times as well.
  3. Wils2020 Win User

So its saying we are connected but when you go to sign into our profile it says you arent connected to the internet which it is. Weve even tried using a cable to connect the internet rather than wifi
  4. Wils2020 Win User

We have disconnected and reconnected the internet. It is saying its connected.
  5. WPAK Win User

6. Troodon747 Win User

Ascend: hand of kul freezing

The game won't load for me , just stuck at the title screen.
Thema:

1. Games and app screen won't load - Similar Threads - Games app screen

2. Xbox Game pass app going to black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass app going to black screen: As per the title, I start the app, it launches the green xbox screen, then the window goes black and stays that way. I can still launch any games I have downloaded via their individual entries...
  3. Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch: Hello, for almost a month now I have not been able to play any games off the Microsoft Store or the Xbox beta app. Every time i launch the game I get a black screen then it either crashs with no...
  4. Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen: Anyone having problems when they use the game streaming app? I tried playing Madden but could only hear sound and no picture. Anyone know why? I don't think I have fully set up Madden on my Xbox,...
  5. I like this addition to the My Games & Apps screen where you can see which of your games...

in XboX Insiders
    I like this addition to the My Games & Apps screen where you can see which of your games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox home screen, games, and apps are not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home screen, games, and apps are not loading: So I've been having a couple problems with my Xbox recently in the past couple of days. My games and apps would take some time to start up and would sometimes say to try again because the game/app...
  7. Xbox Screen Size Changes for different apps and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screen Size Changes for different apps and games: I am having an issue with my Xbox One S where the screen size zooms out for certain apps and games. So far its only Microsoft Edge and Roblox but I dont use that many anyway. It started when I...
  8. Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...: Happens on all XBOX Ones I own, across multiple TVs. I see other people are still having this problem too. Started after the December Update. When is a fix coming?...
  9. My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead): Seems the new design of My Games & App ( that I don't think anyone ever asked for) .. is not just more cumbersome to use , as it adds multiple steps to do even basic things. .and it hides...
  10. 'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds: I recently got a new Xbox One X and had been installing games and dlc's on it when suddenly I ran into a problem. When I would try to access the 'My Games & Apps' screen, it would show for a...