Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Good evening, I'm having a problem with a code that i rescued but i can't find the add-on that was rescued. I really appreciate you helping me,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeChInFoSGaMeS, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Games and apps

Hi, Good evening, I'm having a problem with a code that i rescued but i can't find the add-on that was rescued. I really appreciate you helping me, Thank you.

:)

TeChInFoSGaMeS, Jun 24, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

when that happens to me, i search for it on the store, once i find it, you can install it directly form there
    I got it, Thank you.
  4. Allebas Win User

Games and apps

Hi TeChinFoSGaMeS,

You can check your purchase history via your Xbox and see if you purchase Criminal starter pack

View your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox One console

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Now if you see the purchase was successful please load up GTA and see if you was rewarded the things included in this add-on. So you should have the 1,000,000 gta money, a bunker, office, clubhouse, and vehicles including the Zombie Chopper. You still
    have to redeem these items in game. And maybe the GTA forums can help better on redeeming these items https://gtaforums.com/forum/239-gta-v/.
  5. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

Have you tried a power cycle or unplugging the console for 30 minutes?
    Did not work.
  6. jerbear30ky Win User

Games and apps

try to hard reset hold down your power button for 10 secs
Thema:

Games and apps

1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

2. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  3. Could You Extend The PixArk Game To The Windows 10 Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Could You Extend The PixArk Game To The Windows 10 Xbox App?: It would be a hassle to find this on Steam and through suspicious download links found on YouTube. "Malwarebytes has been protecting me while searching for the PixArk game. Trojan Blocked on igg."...
  4. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  5. Filter on the app for games for pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Filter on the app for games for pc.: Its no fun scrolling through all the game pass games I can't play on pc. If I had an Xbox one that'd be great. But alas I only have a pc. submitted by /u/zimreapers [link] [comments]
  6. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535
  7. Gears 5 not showing up in My games & apps after preordering.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 not showing up in My games & apps after preordering.: I pre-ordered Gears 5 and when I go to My games & apps, it is not listed there. However, when looking at what apps I have installed I noticed that there is a blank square....
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login: I've downloaded the Xbox Game Pass PC App on the day it was announced and have installed two games. Since two weeks I noticed, that I'm no longer logged into my account, but I could continue to...
  9. 마이크로소프트 게임앱 마우스 잠금 안됨[Translation-Microsoft Game App Mouse Lock Not Locked]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 게임앱 마우스 잠금 안됨[Translation-Microsoft Game App Mouse Lock Not Locked]: 마인크래프트를 때 마우스가 화면에 금이 되지 않습니다 앱을 삭 를 하 다시 설치를 해도 안됩니다 도와주세요 [Translation-When you play Minecraft, your mouse won't lock on the screen Please help me delete the app and do not want to reinstall...
  10. Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions: Enjoying this new service but in my time using it I have come up with a couple suggestions to make the app better. I will add to this as I continue to find quirks. Feel free to contribute your...