Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Good evening, I'm having a problem with a code that i rescued but i can't find the add-on that was rescued. I really appreciate you helping me,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeChInFoSGaMeS, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Games and apps

Hi, Good evening, I'm having a problem with a code that i rescued but i can't find the add-on that was rescued. I really appreciate you helping me, Thank you.

:)

TeChInFoSGaMeS, Jun 24, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Games and apps

Have you checked how much storage space you have on the default install location. I mention default install location as many people have an external drive for more storage space but it really comes down to the default install location has to have enough
    by itself.
  3. Koods Win User

Games and apps

It might be an idea to try installing the games offline and seeing how that works out for you.
  4. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

when that happens to me, i search for it on the store, once i find it, you can install it directly form there
    I got it, Thank you.
  5. Allebas Win User

Games and apps

Hi TeChinFoSGaMeS,

You can check your purchase history via your Xbox and see if you purchase Criminal starter pack

View your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox One console

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Now if you see the purchase was successful please load up GTA and see if you was rewarded the things included in this add-on. So you should have the 1,000,000 gta money, a bunker, office, clubhouse, and vehicles including the Zombie Chopper. You still
    have to redeem these items in game. And maybe the GTA forums can help better on redeeming these items https://gtaforums.com/forum/239-gta-v/.
  6. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

Have you tried a power cycle or unplugging the console for 30 minutes?
    Did not work.
Thema:

Games and apps

1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

2. XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu): Gears 5 the game runs smothly (fps 90+), but takes a while to get to main menu (2-5min) Dishonored 2 (yeah i know it has the fame of bad optimization) it´s ridiculous that i can´t get more than...
  3. Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...: Hello Xbox Community! I hope Xbox/Microsoft actually views these threads for improvement purposes. I'm writing this thread because I want two things. My most sought-after function in regards to...
  4. xbox beta app not download games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app not download games: stuck on 0% tried to sign out then in tried to restart my pc tried to reinstall the game tried to download other game nothing happens and once i went to Microsoft store then i found Microsoft...
  5. Xbox (beta) app and installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and installing games: Hi there i have just recently installed the new beta app for the reason of getting the xbox game pass ultimate. It all installed everything fine i went to go and intall a game and it only wanted...
  6. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  7. Problems Installing PC games via App

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Installing PC games via App: I tried to install a PC game via the Xbox Beta app. When i click on the game it has the install button, when I click on that it asks me where to install it. I select the drive and something...
  8. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  9. Xbox app game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game stream mic not working: I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on the right mic in the xbox app settings....
  10. Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games: I am currently downloading a game and I saw that the app is running at a constant GPU usage at over 50% and its hogging up my ability to play other games, any help on how to stop it from using...