games and apps

Discus and support games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to identify, by a color or something, the games that are on disk or dematerialized on the system? 90e2b0d7-abe9-463f-a18c-2ceac4666a7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mke275, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Mke275
    Mke275 Guest

games and apps

Is it possible to identify, by a color or something, the games that are on disk or dematerialized on the system?

:)

Mke275, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. DeftJellyf1sh Win User

Games and apps

There might be a update for them or try and resetvthe console
  4. DeaDKinG305 Win User

Game/app

It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  5. DakkaRaptor Win User

Games and Apps

Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Gaming and apps

Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
Thema:

games and apps

1. games and apps - Similar Threads - games apps

2. Xbox games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games and apps: My games/apps are taking way to long to open.so im getting dashboarded.done all the thangz like uninstalling reinstalling games/apps and hard resetting console.and factory reset console...
  3. Not all Games with Gold appearing in Games & Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not all Games with Gold appearing in Games & Apps: Hi Some of the games I have purchased through Games with Gold are not showing up in the Games & Apps section at all, the one i've noticed is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 but I haven't been...
  4. games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games and apps: I left for a few days and I save and quit my Minecraft world and when i came back it was gone i tried unistalling and restarting the xbox and then downloaded it again and wasnnt there i also tried...
  5. Installed games not showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games not showing on Xbox app: The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are important to me. I did find another post from a...
  6. Apps work but all games crash Xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Apps work but all games crash Xbox one x: I just got a refurbished Xbox one x today from GameStop, I already contacted them about the issue, haven’t heard back yet. But it’s very weird, I’ve done all sorts of resets and reboots. I can’t...
  7. Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.: I did a fresh install of Win 10 pro. Now the Xbox app can't see the games installed on drive D. I also can't change the default drive due to an error. I have already tried the access controls in...
  8. Xbox One can't load any game or app when connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't load any game or app when connected to Xbox live: A few days ago, my Xbox One started having the problem often called "the Black Screen of Death". I had been using it to play the Witcher 3 and noticed that, after waiting for it to boot for...
  9. Saving game clips on mobile app error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Saving game clips on mobile app error: Xbox app on multiple devices stopped saving clips recently, so must be an account issue. Error message "Something went wrong - Sorry, we are unable to share this a the moment. Try again in a...
  10. Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store: Around 4 days ago, My Xbox started crashing out of nowhere when I opened My Games & Apps. It crashed to a black screen, and there was no way to get out of it. If I pressed Home, it wouldn't take...