Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Years ago where I got the Xbox one I bought it with 2 codes. Once Assassin's Creed 4 and Assassin's Creed unity and now I can no longer find them in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RochenTeppich00, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Games and apps

Years ago where I got the Xbox one I bought it with 2 codes. Once Assassin's Creed 4 and Assassin's Creed unity and now I can no longer find them in my games and apps

:)

RochenTeppich00, Mar 20, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. DrifterX22 Win User

Games and apps

Have you checked how much storage space you have on the default install location. I mention default install location as many people have an external drive for more storage space but it really comes down to the default install location has to have enough
    by itself.
  4. Koods Win User

Games and apps

It might be an idea to try installing the games offline and seeing how that works out for you.
  5. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

when that happens to me, i search for it on the store, once i find it, you can install it directly form there
    I got it, Thank you.
  6. Allebas Win User

Games and apps

Hi TeChinFoSGaMeS,

You can check your purchase history via your Xbox and see if you purchase Criminal starter pack

View your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox One console

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Now if you see the purchase was successful please load up GTA and see if you was rewarded the things included in this add-on. So you should have the 1,000,000 gta money, a bunker, office, clubhouse, and vehicles including the Zombie Chopper. You still
    have to redeem these items in game. And maybe the GTA forums can help better on redeeming these items https://gtaforums.com/forum/239-gta-v/.
Thema:

Games and apps

1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.: Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my...
  3. Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app: I can watch Netflix Hulu CW and other apps containing streaming. When I play call of duty NBA 2K gears of war or Apex legends my entire Xbox cuts off I’ve Dismembered my Xbox and dust did it and...
  4. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.: Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will...
  5. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  6. Terribly slow Xbox App (PC) game downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Terribly slow Xbox App (PC) game downloads: Is anyone else suffering from terribly slow (sometimes even completely non-existent) download speeds on the pc Xbox app? I get around 150-300 mbps down when I take a speed test on various devices...
  7. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  8. Xbox Games ands Apps not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games ands Apps not installing: Hey everyone, I have a serious question. I recently have been trying to buy new games and even download free ones from the store on Xbox and it keeps giving me the message "try that again, waiting...
  9. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  10. Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps'

in XboX Insiders
    Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps': The download queue is an essential part of the Xbox's OS, after all, it is the only way to download any games or apps onto the console. But it lacks some features that I would consider necessary...