games and apps

Discus and support games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I left for a few days and I save and quit my Minecraft world and when i came back it was gone i tried unistalling and restarting the xbox and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaddoxNichols, Jun 30, 2020.

1. games and apps

I left for a few days and I save and quit my Minecraft world and when i came back it was gone i tried unistalling and restarting the xbox and then downloaded it again and wasnnt there i also tried other strategies i found on the internet and none have
    worked what should i do.

:)

MaddoxNichols, Jun 30, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. DeftJellyf1sh Win User

Games and apps

There might be a update for them or try and resetvthe console
  4. DeaDKinG305 Win User

Game/app

It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  5. DakkaRaptor Win User

Games and Apps

Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Gaming and apps

Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
Thema:

games and apps

1. games and apps - Similar Threads - games apps

2. Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta): So, I am using the Xbox (Beta) app to play Game Pass PC games, I have downloaded some games in another computer and it worked just fine, now I am using another computer and I've only been able to...
  3. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  4. Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile: I keep having an issue with select game clips not being available on my Xbox App or on my profile. It's been going on for about a week and my storage isn't the problem. Sometimes, the app won't...
  5. Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?: It only happens when I first boot up my Xbox but I'll be ready to play something, and I'll go into My Games & Apps and then it'll just sit there with the spinning circle and never load the game...
  7. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...: Please help. My brother loves the xbox and it would break his heart to not be able to play f376e29c-6f8c-4cf7-96fe-4f5848b9172a
  9. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...: I was confused about some questions since the questions seemed to be translated by the auto-translation. I supposed to rate 5 stars instead of 2 stars for the question about the possiblity for...