Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so my xbox wont show me what needs updating and i can't update anything. This has been going on for a few days and i can only start one game, when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenWilliams_001, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Games and apps

Ok so my xbox wont show me what needs updating and i can't update anything. This has been going on for a few days and i can only start one game, when i try start any other game it give me "this game took to long to load"

:)

BenWilliams_001, Sep 18, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. DeaDKinG305 Win User

Game/app

It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Games and Apps

Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Gaming and apps

Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
  6. RubenFabian1 Win User

Gaming and apps

I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

Games and apps

1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

2. HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now?

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Retro_Edge [link] [comments]
  3. Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App: Hello everyone, Yesterday I bought the Game Pass Ultimate that was available so I can have a look at the games and perks that are available. I installed the Xbox App on my computer, and whenever...
  4. Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.: I bought Game Pass Ultimate to get Discord nitro perk, but there's no Game Pass icon in my PC app so i can't use that perk [img] ee100d87-3c6f-43b5-b072-74566bd53b44
  5. Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app: So in the recent xbox app update you can mangage your game installs from the app. So heres what happend: a few days ago watch dogs legion wasnt shown as installed on the xbox app even though it is...
  6. Xbox One refuses to launch games or apps if an external HDD is plugged into it (takes too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One refuses to launch games or apps if an external HDD is plugged into it (takes too...: Hello! 2 or 3 years ago I bought an external hard drive (Seagate 4TB) for by Xbox One, and until yesterday everything worked fine. But now, my Xbox refuses to play any games or apps if the...
  7. Mobile Xbox Game Pass app crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Xbox Game Pass app crashes: Hello, i have installed the Mobile Xbox Game Pass app (on android), but when i launch it, it just crashes. Is there a way to fix this? aec81ca0-2336-4a27-81b9-29e3269c64a2
  8. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  9. Gears 5 Migrate saved games from PC Steam version to PC (XBOX app version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Migrate saved games from PC Steam version to PC (XBOX app version): Hi Guys, curious if this is possible.. Have been playing Gears 5 Steam version (for lack of better words) (completion 70%), now purchased the XBOX Ultimate pass and want to finish it there to...
  10. How to reset Xbox app profile (game stats, achivments etc) Windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset Xbox app profile (game stats, achivments etc) Windows 10?: Windows 10 - How to reset my profile (game stats, achivments etc)? I would like to have my game stats (MSFS2020) stats reset, and I think the only way I could do this is by reseting my profile...