Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so my xbox wont show me what needs updating and i can't update anything. This has been going on for a few days and i can only start one game, when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenWilliams_001, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Games and apps

Ok so my xbox wont show me what needs updating and i can't update anything. This has been going on for a few days and i can only start one game, when i try start any other game it give me "this game took to long to load"

:)

BenWilliams_001, Sep 18, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. DeaDKinG305 Win User

Game/app

It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Games and Apps

Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Gaming and apps

Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
  6. RubenFabian1 Win User

Gaming and apps

I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

Games and apps

1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

2. My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox: Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I am getting frustrated with it keeping freezing up submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...: As title. It worked on my main desktop last week. I have a new laptop which I am currently setting up and I decided to download a few light games on this through the xbox app. Downloaded the app,...
  4. Thoughts on Xbox One having an app that allows mod-support for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Xbox One having an app that allows mod-support for games?: So, I had this thought in a while. Some games allow this, right? Fallout 4, Skyrim, City Skylines and Surviving Mars. That's cool, but. I just WISH this was available to ALL games, well.. Some,...
  5. The game is not out yet ,but the Xbox app allowed me to install it. The issue is I...

in XboX Insiders
    The game is not out yet ,but the Xbox app allowed me to install it. The issue is I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ggoode2014 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/snoopalex9 [link] [comments]
  7. Cant disable game pass catalog notifications, (xbox app pc).

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant disable game pass catalog notifications, (xbox app pc).: I have disabled the check box in the settings of the xbox pc app, however I am still receiving notifications for the game pass catalog. is there any way to disable this that I am missing? Or is...
  8. Playing Games or Opening Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Games or Opening Apps: After I got the new update my whole Xbox has been running slow, I cannot open games without it closing automatically if I try and open a app it freezes. I have done the clear cache unplug probably...
  9. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  10. Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app): I am no longer able to install most game pass games on my PC. I've already called support and filed a bug report via the app. The support guy I talked to was very helpful, and mentioned that...