Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded mafia and it wouldnt play. I uninstalled it and it said i have to buy it back. Im so upset. Its like they took my money. How can i get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TicoPatterson, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Games and apps

I downloaded mafia and it wouldnt play. I uninstalled it and it said i have to buy it back. Im so upset. Its like they took my money. How can i get this back?

:)

TicoPatterson, Sep 27, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. DeaDKinG305 Win User

Game/app

It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Games and Apps

Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Gaming and apps

Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
  6. RubenFabian1 Win User

Gaming and apps

I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

Games and apps

1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

2. Xbox App (Android) unable to stream BC games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) unable to stream BC games: Hi, recently I started playing BC games (Alan Wake, Gears 2 & 3), however when I use my Android xbox app to play those games (remote play), I get an error 'unable to open this app', the same error...
  3. Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section.: The Xbox App on PC won't show the Xbox Game Pass section, only shows Store & Social. I've paid 7.99 for the subscription and still doesn't show. I've signed out and signed in & uninstalled....
  4. Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps: I recently got a brand new phone that meets the requirements for cloud gaming, as well as a Razer Kishi Xbox edition. Up until yesterday I've been able to stream games and play them with the Kishi...
  5. Xbox app on PC not deleting games fully?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on PC not deleting games fully?: HI, I've looked online for the answer to this but have never gotten a solution. I made the mistake of installing the Xbox PC app to my NVME drive that I keep windows 10 on. When I realized It I...
  6. Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot download any games on Xbox Game Pass app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games on Xbox Game Pass app on PC: So i try to instrall Wolfenstein Youngblood the other day and whenever i hit the install button it doesn't download a thing, and gives me an error 0x80070141. I have tried every possible...
  8. Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App: Hi, I am wondering why State of Decay 2 Juggernaut edition and a few other games show in the Xbox Game Pass app for install, but not in the Xbox Game Pass app for PC? All info I can find on...
  9. Xbox game pass app issue - dpad, joysticks and L/R trigger buttons not responding in game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass app issue - dpad, joysticks and L/R trigger buttons not responding in game: While streaming any game, my xbox one controller's dpad, joysticks and triggers are not doing anything. The controller itself works fine while connected to my xbox. Even navigating around the Xbox...
  10. I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App: Hi, this issue has been happening for me at least since the last Update (July 2020). When I select a game only two options come up. - Install on Xbox One - Play on Xbox One Neither of which...