Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own sea of theives. I have tried all day to download it but it resdues to dowload. It will cancel its download or unstinall itself. I have no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alsomesauce, Mar 7, 2021.

1. alsomesauce
    alsomesauce Guest

Games and apps

I own sea of theives. I have tried all day to download it but it resdues to dowload. It will cancel its download or unstinall itself. I have no idea what to do

:)

alsomesauce, Mar 7, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. DeaDKinG305 Win User

Game/app

It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Games and Apps

Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Gaming and apps

Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
  6. RubenFabian1 Win User

Gaming and apps

I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

Games and apps

1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

2. Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?": I recently bought World at War, it's map pack bundle, and Wolfenstein 3d digitally through the Microsoft store with proof of purchase for a combined $50. When the downloads were finished I went to...
  3. External Storage Ready pops up and closes whatever game/app was open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Ready pops up and closes whatever game/app was open?: Hi there! Apologies if this has been asked before: I'm having a hard time lately with my Xbox One. I was playing a game for 2 hours when I got the notification that my "external storage is...
  4. Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...: When I try to send games and apps to my Xbox Series X, it doesn't appear in the list of devices: [img] So, can I just remove one of the duplicates from my Device list? [img] My Xbox Series...
  5. My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app: For some reason I can't get my Game Pass Ultimate to register to my account although my Microsoft account says I have a subscription active and yes I am connected with the correct account to both...
  6. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  7. Game/App counter? Or something similar.

in XboX Insiders
    Game/App counter? Or something similar.: I just thought of this, but I think it would be a neat feature if you could see how many times you used a certain game or app. Something like "The Witcher 3: 57, COD Warzone: 216, AC Valhalla: 96,...
  8. XBox PC GETS ERROR 0x00000001 in XBox game app on some games that I even have had on this...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox PC GETS ERROR 0x00000001 in XBox game app on some games that I even have had on this...: I spent over 12 hours on this...DONE EVERYTHING!!! THERE IS NOT ANY WINDOWS OR XBOX SUPPORT ANYMORE!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!! NO ONE SPEAKS ENGISH AND THEY ALL WORK FROM HOME WITH NO QUALITY...
  9. Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App: have three xbox ones in my house I use my home xbox for my son to play on I play on the other 2. When I had only 2 xboxs I could pick which xbox to install to in the gamepass app. Now it only...
  10. Silent Hill HD Collection is not working for me? "Do you own this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silent Hill HD Collection is not working for me? "Do you own this game or app": I recently purchased Silent Hill HD Collection because it was on sale but it won't let me play it. It keeps saying I don't own the game and to sign into the account that purchased it or insert a...