Games and codes

Discus and support Games and codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; None of my games are working they keep saying something went wrong visit this website. It says put in this code 0x97e107df. When I put it in it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrispyWolf19, Aug 9, 2019.

1. CrispyWolf19
    CrispyWolf19 Guest

Games and codes

None of my games are working they keep saying something went wrong visit this website. It says put in this code 0x97e107df. When I put it in it says the code does not exist. I just want to play my games what can I do to be able to play them?

:)

CrispyWolf19, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

No code no game

You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll need to post back here.
  3. King Of Crackaz Win User

Game codes

yeah to download games, eg when i bought a new xbox they gave me one for crysis 2
  4. maxen Win User

Game codes

On that card for the new game, on the reverse there should be a large grey area. Scratch that lightly to reveal a code. Be sure to scratch off the whole area as some cards contain multiple codes.

Then you just redeem it/them on the console.

Let us know how you get on.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

code for a game

Alright! You should be receiving yours today or tomorrow. If you don't get it by tomorrow evening, please post up a new thread so that we can look into it deeper. :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

code for a game

If you can post the game code you're looking for, it'll help support get you a new one faster.
Thema:

Games and codes

1. Games and codes - Similar Threads - Games codes

2. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  3. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  4. error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game: I'm getting the error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game, which I've been playing for at least three years now. I also play Microsoft Solitaire and Microsoft Jigsaw. I signed into my Microsoft...
  5. games will not load....getting error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    games will not load....getting error code 0x803F8001: getting error code 0x803F8001 e4194264-d3a0-4861-8353-97fc650793e4
  6. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  7. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes: sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't know where to go to get them now. can anyone...
  8. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  9. Game nor EA Code not come with bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game nor EA Code not come with bundle: Hiya Microsoft, just bought an Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition + 1 month Ea Access bundle And only the xbox and the controller has came with it. Need help as to where the...
  10. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code: I bought game pass a few day ago but i haven't gotten any codes i got the ea access when i tried using it but my spotify and discord code won't come in so i downloaded spotify on my game to see if...