Games and families

Discus and support Games and families in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have in my familie only my brother but his xbox broke an he tell me if he can play on my xbox with his account but he can't play minecraft,its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRAYSPARK99, Aug 16, 2019.

1. GRAYSPARK99
    GRAYSPARK99 Guest

Games and families

I have in my familie only my brother but his xbox broke an he tell me if he can play on my xbox with his account but he can't play minecraft,its install on my xbox but with my account and it suppossed he can play all of my games and use gold but he can't
    use gold ,play games and install my games in his account on my xbox,i don't now why and i assume on the other xbox the problem still but the xbox broke and i can't confirm that.

:)

GRAYSPARK99, Aug 16, 2019
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Gaming and Celebrating

Just having fun with the family and my family plays game as well so a big cookout the game and a very big family party
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

family gaming

Hi there,

If account A purchased the games, that account can mark Console B as it's home console.

All accounts on Console B can access the games Account A purchased.

On Console A, account A can then play it's games on Console A, or will need to be signed into the console if there is another account that wants to play.

If this doesn't make sense, please let me know.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Games and families

Hello GRAYSPARK99,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are trying to share your games and Xbox subscriptions to your brother's account, but the console is not allowing him to play your games or use Xbox Live Gold. Are you using an Xbox
    One or Xbox 360? If you are using an Xbox One, we recommend making sure that your account is

set up on the home console profile
    . This will ensure that your account is able to share it's content and Xbox subscription. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Gaming with family

My partner and I play monopoly together and I always lose think she might be cheating
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Gaming with family

I do also, but as my little girl gets older she gets more interested in what I'm up to on Xbox and it's an inevitability that she wants in on the action!

Like you I enjoy narrative driven games so it takes quite a bit of patience lol It can be really difficult to not try and play the game for her.
Thema:

Games and families

1. Games and families - Similar Threads - Games families

2. Family sharing, games question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, games question.: I have tried to look through previously asked questions but did not see the answer. I currently have 2 xboxs in the house. Game sharing is up and running, now I want to add another for my...
  3. “All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends...: It's a matter of perspective & where the individual values their investment. For many like yourself there's not a huge discernable reason to upgrade and you're happy to wait for obsolecence or...
  4. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  5. Xbox X game installation for family use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X game installation for family use: I recently bought an Xbox X that came with Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7 available as downloads from the app store. When I set up the Xbox, I logged in with my Microsoft account and then...
  6. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing: Hi PC with myself and kids having separate MS accounts, both kids listed under Family in my MS account. Purchased Ultimate Game Pass and works for me but kids are prompted to sign up again when...
  8. Xbox games and family use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games and family use: I bought games as the primary user on our families Xbox One S. When my wife or son want to play them on that same device, they get a pop up that the person/account that bought the app needs to log...
  9. Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family: Totally and utterly new to to this. Bought an xbox 1 for Christmas and i have two disappointed children every time they play as I personally have to log in to play any games. We have a games pass...
  10. Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]: Fungerar inte familjedelning av game pass ultimate? Kan ladda ner och spela spel på pc endast med mitt konto. Fungerar ej med barnens konton på dator? [Translation-Doesn't family sharing of game...