Games and families

Discus and support Games and families in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have in my familie only my brother but his xbox broke an he tell me if he can play on my xbox with his account but he can't play minecraft,its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRAYSPARK99, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

1. GRAYSPARK99
    GRAYSPARK99 Guest

Games and families

I have in my familie only my brother but his xbox broke an he tell me if he can play on my xbox with his account but he can't play minecraft,its install on my xbox but with my account and it suppossed he can play all of my games and use gold but he can't
    use gold ,play games and install my games in his account on my xbox,i don't now why and i assume on the other xbox the problem still but the xbox broke and i can't confirm that.

:)

2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Gaming and Celebrating

Just having fun with the family and my family plays game as well so a big cookout the game and a very big family party
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

family gaming

Hi there,

If account A purchased the games, that account can mark Console B as it's home console.

All accounts on Console B can access the games Account A purchased.

On Console A, account A can then play it's games on Console A, or will need to be signed into the console if there is another account that wants to play.

If this doesn't make sense, please let me know.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

Gaming with family

As long as you're having fun it does ;)
  5. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

Gaming with family

Does it count if we have 2 tv and 2 xboxs lol
  6. DIABLO 81SC Win User

Gaming with family

We have 3 Xbox Ones in our house. My Wife and Son have their own plus mine so we like to squad up on PubG from time to time. Also Gears of War with my Son.
Thema:

Games and families

1. Games and families - Similar Threads - Games families

2. Family game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family game sharing: Hello how can i share a game from my Xbox to my pc, i got an family in microsoft and we could share many forza games but i dont remember how i did it, can you helt me? We want o play forza 4 at...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  4. What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?: There's a lot of games specially Ark, I love this game. 2f3c0ff0-e705-406f-8739-7e58375f8f29
  5. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My wife and I share an xbox one, we also have a gaming pc each. As you can imagine, game pass ultimate looks very attractive. Question - can one subscription be shared across devices? Say, I'm on...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing: I converted my gold/gamepass subscription to an Ultimate subscription. Everything seems fine on the Xbox One but my son who is part of my Xbox Family is unable to download gamepass games on his...
  8. Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion: I am fairly new to checking these discussions and am not sure how often there are Game Pass suggestions. Even if there are some, I wouldn't assume Xbox would consider. Anyway, since the catalog...
  9. Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account: Hi, I'm in Skip Ahead. Please see this post below. This is happening to me, too....
  10. Gaming with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming with family: I play the disneyland game with my daughter shes only young and just getting used to the controller. Although not coop we played My Brother Rabbit together which she really enjoyed, I hope they...