Games and gamepass

Discus and support Games and gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I went to start Gta 5 I noticed the gamepass symbol at the corner. I do have gamepass ultimate, but I purchased the game before I bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Randomperson281, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Games and gamepass

When I went to start Gta 5 I noticed the gamepass symbol at the corner. I do have gamepass ultimate, but I purchased the game before I bought the ultimate. Now I think when my ultimate runs out I will have to buy the game again.

:)

Randomperson281, Apr 8, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  3. nkLplatDbiggiN Win User

Xbox gamespass

gamepass just gives you games to play but if you have gamepass ultimate you get gold and gamepass
  4. (Farscape) Win User

Game pass ultimate

gamepass games can be shared on the home console but the main account has to download the ea access games and gamepass games most of the time, those other gamepass features are not shareable across accounts.
  5. ngocphi Win User

GAME PASS SHARING

Gamepass is not gold.and you wouldnt have access ro any games from gamepass

Sharing xgu is only supports gold NOT gamepass itself

You would have to download with his account any gamepass games and then your profile has access
  6. ProDefault Win User

Siblings vs Cousins Question

I would subscribe to gamepass as there are loads of co op games . Gamepass would be great for this situation . Id list the games but there are so many . Id upgrade from gold to gamepass .
Thema:

Games and gamepass

1. Games and gamepass - Similar Threads - Games gamepass

2. Some GamePass games, Fallout 4 and Elder scroll: sykrim, are not accessible in South Korea.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some GamePass games, Fallout 4 and Elder scroll: sykrim, are not accessible in South Korea.: Hello, I'm a fan of these games. I saw news that Game Pass will provide these games(FO4 and Skyrim), but they are hidden and can't be played in South Korea. Some people told me that Changing...
  3. Games and gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and gamepass: When I went to start up gta 5 I noticed the gamepass symbol. I did buy gamepass ultimate recently but I also bought gta 5 way before buying gamepass. I worried that I will have the buy gta 5 again...
  4. "Day One" label for games on Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    "Day One" label for games on Gamepass: Please label "Day One" games on Gamepass. premier on Gamepass, something to let people know submitted by /u/pedropm32 [link] [comments]
  5. Gamepass not removing uninstalled EA Play games from My Collection

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass not removing uninstalled EA Play games from My Collection: [IMG] submitted by /u/LiciniusRex [link] [comments]
  6. GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games: I signed up for Game Pass for PC, and it won't let me download any Game Pass games from the Xbox app on my PC. Whenever I try, the only option I have is "Play with Game Pass" and when I click on...
  7. PC GamePass Doom Eternal want me buy game

in XBoX on Windows
    PC GamePass Doom Eternal want me buy game: I buy pc game pass today and download the doom eternal. I start the game it wants me to bethesta.net account. after sign in i am in the menu and it wants me to buy the game. Does anyone have a...
  8. 3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games

in XBoX on Windows
    3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games: [img] and this in my profile 7bc2b1d6-b752-4e0e-a795-cd30732d753d
  9. How to Open Gamepass Game on Second PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Open Gamepass Game on Second PC: Forgive me if the answer is already somewhere in the forums but I could not find a solution. Basically, I installed Fallout 4 via Game Pass for PC to my external HDD. It works great. But, I want...
  10. Where do PC Gamepass games store pics taken on photo mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do PC Gamepass games store pics taken on photo mode?: I mean taken from the photo mode inside the game. I'm looking everywhere for the folder for No man's sky and I can't find it. fa1c9db7-5462-4f60-9684-c76c56476f99