Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

Discus and support Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The my games & apps on Xbox One has several issues. I have sent feedback multiple times yet no one seems to be addressing them and all feedback goes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZainJamil679, Sep 3, 2019.

1. ZainJamil679
    ZainJamil679 Guest

The my games & apps on Xbox One has several issues. I have sent feedback multiple times yet no one seems to be addressing them and all feedback goes nowhere.

1) Games are disappearing from ready to install section, games like EVOLVE and Forza Motorsport 5 have completely disappeared from there and can only be installed from the store. This is an issue because why am I supposed to keep track of games that I have
    purchased or owned, it's why the ready to install section exists.

2) Games like Hitman : Complete Edition, free with Xbox live gold right now, is not showing up in ready to install and also must be installed from the windows store only.

Please fix these issues!

:)

ZainJamil679, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Nohra369 Win User

As per multiple forums. It is a know issue and im sure xbox will be on top of fixing this asap
  3. ZainJamil679 Win User

I have reported the missing games issue for months now, there’s complaints on reddit too if you dig way back. But they still exist, they are either unaware or disregard it as a minor issue.
  4. Lsul Win User

Always report your observations on uservoice Reddit. Instal insider hub and you will be able to report errors directly from your Xbox.
    I have been trying to get help for missing items on the Fortnite app with no luck! They just DISAPPEARED!
  5. Ch1ps Win User

I've noticed another issue recently, where if I have an update/installation in progress, then the Ready to Update section just spins and spins and spins until the existing installation finishes. Seems kinda wacky, the Update section has always been slow,
    but never this bad.
  6. NESClO Win User

Heya Zain,

I sometimes also have problems with the My Games & Apps feature. Xbox is probably aware of these sort of problems. FYI, these are the Xbox Forums, most people in here are volunteers to help people with questions!

Speak soon,

Nescio
Thema:

1. Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed! - Similar Threads - Games Apps has

2. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  3. Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game: So I recently bought the xbox game pass and tried to install a few games I started with Vampyr, which worked fine and I am still able to play it. I then saw I could download Imperator: Rome, a...
  4. Oneguide has no sound when switching from other game or app - requires hard boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide has no sound when switching from other game or app - requires hard boot: My xbox 1 s has no sound coming from tv when switching from game to oneguide (TV). When I switch back to a game or app there is sound. This just affects oneguide and requires a hard reboot to get...
  5. Games with gold app has disappeared from dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold app has disappeared from dashboard: Hi, As the title says about 2 days ago, the games for gold app or interface that is normally on the dashboard on the right has disappeared. I thought it was perhaps a missed update, but I have...
  6. Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft...: Hi, When my son logged in to his friend's xbox, my son's mail, calendar and contacts ended up working on his iphone connected to outlook.com. When he tries to connect, he gets this error...
  7. Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...: when I try to play games or apps I get errors saying they take to long to load and that I have to shut it off. Now my system won't even turn on anymore. Is it garbage or is something else...
  8. Xbox One has stopped running games and apps; home button freezes console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One has stopped running games and apps; home button freezes console: Hi, I tried chatting with a volunteer but the connection dropped, and I thought I had fixed this issue but it's reoccurring. The Xbox One starts fine, it's connected to Live, has had the latest...
  9. Uninstalled game still has game tile on "My games and apps" menu. Only has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstalled game still has game tile on "My games and apps" menu. Only has ...: I uninstalled Killer Instinct after it kept saying that it needed more space for an update; my storage has over 700 gigs of space left. Now there is a second tile of the game. It's not playable...
  10. Games or app's wont load after xbox has been in sleep mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games or app's wont load after xbox has been in sleep mode: When my xbox has been in sleep mode say over over night or a few hours when I go to play the game or app were it has left off from it wont load and half the time I wont have any audio output for...