games are being reported as above my rated account, at 41 i find this hard to understand.

Discus and support games are being reported as above my rated account, at 41 i find this hard to understand. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am getting a message informing me that <game> is above my rated restrictions. can i please get an adult to install the game or play on their account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CatlikeCornet3, Jan 14, 2022.

1. games are being reported as above my rated account, at 41 i find this hard to understand.

i am getting a message informing me that <game> is above my rated restrictions. can i please get an adult to install the game or play on their account. while i could ask my dad to do this i find that at 41 i could be considered an adult myself.

:)

CatlikeCornet3, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

games are being reported as above my rated account, at 41 i find this hard to understand.

Hi CatlikeCornet3, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Are you trying to install a game on your Xbox App? If yes, simply sign out of your account and then sign back in. That should work.
  3. Trickywicky34 Win User

This also then should allow you to touch your consoles game rating settings to turn them off
  4. Trickywicky34 Win User

I think and believe their issue if you read was age restriction
  5. Trickywicky34 Win User

This question seems quite weird in your writing but I wouldn’t be asking for people to give you an account.

Hopefully this might help

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's likely because you have a child account in a Microsoft family. To be removed from that Microsoft family, sign in to account.microsoft.com/family, and select Leave family group.

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live. If the birthday on your account is incorrect, go to account.microsoft.com/profile to update your birthdate.

For more info about child accounts, select Learn more.
  6. LoH IronMedic Win User

Account / XBL

Thema:

1. games are being reported as above my rated account, at 41 i find this hard to understand. - Similar Threads - games are being

2. Adding Games to Groups while being offline not possible and system sounds can't be turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Adding Games to Groups while being offline not possible and system sounds can't be turned off: Why is there a need to be online for adding games to groups..? I don't see any reason or logic behind this. Hopefully it gets updated soon. Also system sounds can't be turned off.. what's the...
  3. Xbox gamertag change causing issues with my games being playable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag change causing issues with my games being playable: So from the searching i have done on the community ive found that people are saying that you will still have access to your games. I am not able to play any games i have purchased by card or any...
  4. Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...

in XboX Insiders
    Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...: Take vanguard and all the new stuff off and make it separate from this platform. You have to many games under one game and ever since it’s caused me and friends problems to even play with each...
  5. PC Insider and Not being able to install games

in XboX Insiders
    PC Insider and Not being able to install games: Ran into an issue earlier today while tring to install games on the xbox app. All of them get stuck on "Preparing". I did get 1 app to get started into download but at significantly slow speeds. I...
  6. Drive being detected but can't install any games on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drive being detected but can't install any games on it.: I have been using Xbox app on windows for a few years now and i have never had this problem before. A week ago i was able to install on my C drive freely and i also had the option to change...
  7. Space being used for a game that didn't download on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space being used for a game that didn't download on pc: When i try to download a game on my computer it will sometimes stop the download when i shut it off and when i go to redownload it, it will now have less space then i had before and don't know how...
  8. Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.: I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite. I did try to remove the app and reinstall it no luck....
  9. My games are being deleted automatcally (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    My games are being deleted automatcally (PC): Every time I download a game on the Xbox app it gets deleted, I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 about 4 times now and it keeps just getting deleted. I downloaded it this morning and restarted my...
  10. Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live: I have tried playing two different games through the Xbox App on Windows 10, I have been able to play them both before but now every time I try to join a game of Sea of Thieves or Back for Blood,...