Games automatically closing when a new game is opened

Discus and support Games automatically closing when a new game is opened in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i'd like to suggest the option to 'Confirm' whether or not you want one application to close when a new one is opened. this would prevent games being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AreMyJokesFunny, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Games automatically closing when a new game is opened

i'd like to suggest the option to 'Confirm' whether or not you want one application to close when a new one is opened.

this would prevent games being closed automatically due to misclicks or [in my case] stick drift when opening an application using -Single tap xbox button>scroll down> open app. sometimes my stick skips over the application and opens the next one down, resulting
    in the game i was playing quitting.

Playstation has this feature. when an app that is currently open is being closed through any method, it asks to confirm whether the user wants it to close.

:)

AreMyJokesFunny, Jan 21, 2020
  2. AussieYoshii Win User

Is Xbox still going to add that feature where itll let you play between a few games without them closing on you?
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

This is a great idea. I have lost some play time from this happening. I wouldn't mind confirming option.
  4. AmberC0215 Win User

This would be a great add-on to a future Xbox console or update.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

6. SixxIsDead Win User

I’ve done this a few times as well and it’s definitely not fun. There should be an option for it that you can either have on or off.
Thema:

1. Games automatically closing when a new game is opened - Similar Threads - Games automatically closing

2. Can open app/games. open automatic submenus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can open app/games. open automatic submenus: hey guys since 3 hours ago io cant open any app or game. when i dont toutch the controler sometimes it open sub menus. when i press the X bottum controler the menu is complety different ( no...
  3. Xbox Game Bar automatically turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar automatically turns off: When I press "Windows + G" the program (Xbox Game Bar) does not work, I activated it in the settings (Settings> Games> Game bar), but it automatically deactivates when I close the settings tab. I...
  4. xbox game pass automatic upgrade to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass automatic upgrade to ultimate game pass: Hello there is an option of xbox game pass (pc) 5 dollars a month, however there is a small clause reminding you that it will automatically upgrade to ultimate 16 dollars a month. Is there a way...
  5. Game Return to homescreen automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Return to homescreen automatically: Hi I Have Bought AC Odyssey And installednit after playing it few times game get stuck and make bizzare noise and automatically brings me back to home screen..i have uninstalled the game and...
  6. No Automatic Updates for Games and Apps.

in XboX Insiders
    No Automatic Updates for Games and Apps.: Hey @ all, we are 6 guys with the same issue here. Just one don't had this issue because he started the Download of the new cod Update manually. So to the issue: 5 of 6 XBOX One X don't auto...
  7. GAME DEVELOPER, THE GAME PACKAGING AUTOMATICALLY OPTIMIZES IT FOR THE XBOX ONE PLATFORM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DEVELOPER, THE GAME PACKAGING AUTOMATICALLY OPTIMIZES IT FOR THE XBOX ONE PLATFORM?: CAN I MAKE A VIDEO GAME WITH A GRAPHIC CARD VERY SUPERIOR TO THE FINAL PLATFORM OR WILL I HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN PACKING THE GAME? OR WHAT I THINK IS MOST OBVIOUS; DO I HAVE TO DO THE GAME CREATION...
  8. XBOX sign in using a controller – automatically signs out and exits game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX sign in using a controller – automatically signs out and exits game: I've been experiencing an issue where my Xbox will automatically sign me out of my account while I'm playing a game with the message "Signed in using a controller", ending in any game session. My...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate assinatura automática (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Automatic...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate assinatura automática (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Automatic...: Boa tarde, gostaria de fazer o cancelamento do serviço e o pedido de reembolso do valor cobrado, pois não tenho interesse na utilização do serviço. Existe algum canal onde posso fazer este tipo...
  10. Party app automatically closes when putting game into full screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party app automatically closes when putting game into full screen.: I have just received the new xbox dashboard, after downloading it I joined my friends party, I stayed on the dashboard home and explored a little just to get the hang of things, we then decide to...