Games bought from store no longer working

Discus and support Games bought from store no longer working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, posting from my sons account, he's 8 so is a little upset and wont post himself. It would seem that pretty much all of the games that I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gid Jr, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Gid Jr
    Gid Jr Guest

Hi, posting from my sons account, he's 8 so is a little upset and wont post himself. It would seem that pretty much all of the games that I have purchased for him ( or hes gotten himself ) from the download store are no longer working. Games tested are
    as follows : Overwatch , Slime Rancher ( games with gold) , Minecraft, Roblox , and more.. as far as I can tell its every game he doesnt have a physical disc for. In some cases it says the person that owns the game needs to sign in ( he owns them, he IS
    signed in) and on the second attempt the old generic " something went wrong"

So far it seems the games he has a physical copy of are unaffected.

Would hope to have this resolved as quite a lot of money has been spent on his account as Im sure you can appreciate.

Have tried signing in/out Have soft and Hard reset the xbox, all of it.

Is this a store problem? By that I mean can that affect games already purchased?

Error Code 0x87e107d1

:)

Gid Jr, Sep 22, 2017
  2. problem xbox store

AverageOne1159, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Help

I bought fallout new vegas on the Xbox store and it said "working" for a long time and never installed help me

PhantomStrike12, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Hyperion7710 Win User

Gameshare DLC N/A?

Game sharing only works on things bought on the xbox store and not on things bought from the minecraft store. So if you wouldve bought the pack on the xbox store your friend wouldve got it.
  5. brianPayne8 Win User

The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

I bought the game last night so am no longer playing it via the game pass.

I launched it from the Microsoft Store App and it worked just fine now I am on the following mission the city and the stars.

I have finished the main objective and go to the closest elevator and soon as i interact with the switch the game goes down.

Not sure if it's the game or the Microsoft store app so sadly for me it's just not the game pass version.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there any way to use ReShade with XBOX Game Pass for PC?

Reshade is unauthorized software, and as such might not work with games bought from the Microsoft store or from game pass for PC. All you can do is try it. You will know then if it works or not.
  7. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox Gift Card Serial Number Location?

I bought two gift cards from the store at the same time. One worked the other didn't. My proof of purchase shows I bought two gift cards. The manager said once the cards leave the store its no longer their responsibility. If a code dosen't work thats
    the company who owns the cards problem. I tried to explain for ten minutes or so how the code did work just that the card needed to be rescaned. Xbox support is friendly and easier to talk to. They don't tell you basically you just lost $25 to your face.
    And yes that was an actual response from the store when I went back in person.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

All Gamestation Stores To Become Game Stores According To Report.

In my town we have a grainger games,cex and game store,i no longer step foot in either game or cex due to their ridiculous prices.

I bought lego batman 2 from asda brand new £20,in cex and game £38.99 pre owned!
Thema:

1. Games bought from store no longer working - Similar Threads - Games bought store

2. 我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...: 我在mac登录国行微软商店,看到推荐了 帝国时代2:终极版这个游戏,点击购买跳转到了港服,我看到有xbox live字 ,以为可以在xbox主机玩,然后购买了,结果始终不能在主机下载,查了好久发现只能在pc上玩,我的pc性能很差, 本玩不了。 我想退款,应该怎么操作? [Translation-I logged in to the mac bank Microsoft store,...
  3. Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redownload Xbox 360 games bought on Xbox one X (through Microsoft store) to my Xbox 360: So i bought Red Dead Redemption 1 on my xbox one X via the microsoft store. I use the same xbox account on my one X and my 360. Can i play the game now on my xbox 360 ? It shows on my 360 but it...
  4. Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one: I bought pes 2020 earlier today and I don't need the game/ want the game, I haven't even loaded it up. Every time I go to refund it through my account I go to click on the refund form pop up and...
  5. Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC: I have a PC and everything I start a game, I can hover the mouse to the top edge or the bottom edge, and this will bring the bars up. How do I turn off that future. it is really un-immersive when...
  6. I apparently bought the PC version of a game... from the Xbox One Microsoft Store? Anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I apparently bought the PC version of a game... from the Xbox One Microsoft Store? Anyone?: Hey guys, i made an account just to ask for questions on this issue. I'm just looking for answers as I'm pretty frustrated with this situation. I've had an xbox one for years and years - great...
  7. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  8. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  9. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  10. Xbox Bought game, Microsoft Store, 2 Accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Bought game, Microsoft Store, 2 Accounts: I have Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One, and I want to get it on my PC because I heard it easily transfers. But, my Xbox account is different from my PC account on the Microsoft store. How do I get...