games bought previously

Discus and support games bought previously in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought a xbox one digilal i have signed in but none of the games i bought preveusly are avalible when i go in to games n apps there are no games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by philkerr1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. philkerr1
    philkerr1 Guest

games bought previously

I have bought a xbox one digilal i have signed in but none of the games i bought preveusly are avalible when i go in to games n apps there are no games listed but when i sign in on the website the games i bought are listed there

:)

philkerr1, Mar 20, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

games bought previously

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Previously bought content no longer showing as bought or previously downloaded.

DxG sorry to hear it. If it is not on the list or listed as purchased at commerce.microsoft.com and you are certain that you purchased it on the account you are posting with then you should contact phone support for more assistance. If you live in North
    America dial 1-800-469-9269

Xermilion your issue sounds different from the one in this thread. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue exactly for more assistance? Thank you.
  4. Xermilion96 Win User

Hi, I have a problem because today I bought Assassin's Creed IV and a list of recent transactions is written that the transaction was successful, but here there is a problem because I can not download this game on my Xbox 360. I'm sorry if I made a mistake
    somewhere but very nervous. Please reply as soon as possible.
  5. Mitchell Gralak Win User

I've looked through every reference already for all purchase history on both the Xbox and online. Nothing. This is the only account I have ever used or bought anything on so that isn't possible. I never licensed transferred with anyone, or recovered someone
    else's profile who owned it. I'm stumped.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If the full game does not show up in your download history (Settings>Accounts>Download History on the Xbox 360) then perhaps it was originally purchased and downloaded using a different gamertag.

You can check your past purchases at commerce.microsoft.com. That website shows all purchases made on your account since it was created.
Thema:

games bought previously

1. games bought previously - Similar Threads - games bought previously

2. Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...: Years ago, in the xbox 360 era I bought Age of Booty. I tried to download it again on Xbox One but they don't allow me to do it for free, they want me to pay again. Why?...
  3. Previous Bought Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Bought Games: I bought games with my XBOX 360. I just purchased a new XBOX 1X. Should the games I bought previously show up in my account? f85279f9-2d7a-4cb2-b1ee-f2b98fa19c92
  4. [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]: comprei o jogo Gears of War 4 em midia digital, recebi os codigos dos jogos anteriores e sem querer apaguei a mensagem, tem alguma forma de resgatar esses codigos ? grato. [Translation] I bought...
  5. I bought gears of war 4 and have not received my previous gears of war games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought gears of war 4 and have not received my previous gears of war games: Is there something I have to do in order to get these? 00421878-0d6e-42b5-b013-44bac506375c
  6. bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and ...: bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and gears of war 4 and season pass. I got all the games besides Gears of War 2 and I looked on the game...
  7. I have bought gears of war 4, and the redeem code for the previous games is not working! help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought gears of war 4, and the redeem code for the previous games is not working! help!: Dear Support. I bought a copy of Gears of War 4, and i wanted to redeem the codes for the previous games, and every time it says error occured, try again later. Pls help me fix this problem, so i...
  8. All games and DLC digitally bought on previous broken console lost on new backup console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All games and DLC digitally bought on previous broken console lost on new backup console?: Hi, recently I had to switch my Xbox 360 for a backup because it was broken. On the broken 360, I had bought many games, through Games on Demand and Arcade, including DLC. I have bought a lot on...
  9. Previous bought games asking to be repurchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous bought games asking to be repurchased?: I went to re-downloaded a few games I purchased awhile back and its asking me to re-buy them. Anyone else had or having this issue? An what do I do about it ?? 70c31e6d-2ff2-4dc8-88c3-02f45047c73e
  10. Unable to download and play a game that has previously been bought on Xbox Live marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download and play a game that has previously been bought on Xbox Live marketplace.: Hello everyone, the titles says it all. A while ago I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning at the Marketplace, I downloaded the game smoothly and could play it without any issues. Now I...