Games catalogue not present

Discus and support Games catalogue not present in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Upon signing in this morning I cannot access current games as DLC not present even though its showing as installed. Additionally games ready to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SepiaCandle5583, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Games catalogue not present

Upon signing in this morning I cannot access current games as DLC not present even though its showing as installed. Additionally games ready to be installed is only showing 10 as opposed the normal 30plus.

Any ideas ?

:)

SepiaCandle5583, Jun 11, 2019
  2. SepiaCandle5583 Win User

Hi all, tried all of those. Nothing saved externally.

Tried a reset several times and nothing
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

That's strange. Are they by chance installed on an external device? Maybe double check to be sure that device is working and connected. If it came unplugged or got accidentally turned off, this might be why you're not locating it. Good luck!
  4. Yombi GS Win User

Do a full shutdown or hard reset and this may solve the problem.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Sepia,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend to
    uninstall and reinstall your profile
    . Also in my games and apps, on the top right is a filter make sure all games is selected.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

Do a full shutdown of your Xbox. Either in settings > Power > Full shutdown or holding power buttong for ~10 seconds. If this doesnt work, make sure your gold subscription didnt lapse. That's all I can think of atm.
Thema:

1. Games catalogue not present - Similar Threads - Games catalogue present

2. Games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps: Hi, Good evening, I'm having a problem with a code that i rescued but i can't find the add-on that was rescued. I really appreciate you helping me, Thank you. fd4b5139-d764-4b9b-a278-6606d37d3b3b
  3. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  4. MECHassault Xbox original game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MECHassault Xbox original game: Microsoft, Please bring the MECHassault from the original xbox to backwards compatibility. The game was fun and this would bring new attention to the game and franchise. Besides the franchise is...
  5. Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?: I'm saying that because i really want to know why there's games in certain regions that aren't able to purchase? Like i really want to get games like Sonic Adventure but i can't because it isn't...
  6. Xbox Game Pass app blank gray screen after signing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app blank gray screen after signing in?: Doing all this on Windows 10 build 1903. Since installing the beta Xbox app, it looks fine up until I sign in, at which point the app turns completely blank, just showing a dark gray screen with...
  7. 2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC: Hello everyone. I was able to get an Xbox 360 with rock band drums and 3 guitars in great condition, I bought some guitar hero games (2, 3, WT, Warriors of rock, Aerosmith) and rock band 1, 3 and...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...: Eu até sei qual a causa desse problema. Antes do Xbox Game Pass ser "lançado" pra PC (pois ele tecnicamente já existia), eu ainda comprava ele pois tinha alguns jogos disponíveis pelo PC, como...
  9. GTA: San Andreas, the game that vanished from my catalogue, and company loyalty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: San Andreas, the game that vanished from my catalogue, and company loyalty: Hi all, So, I, like many others, purchased the digital download of GTA: SA when it became available on the xbox 360. This week, as you know, it became available on the xbox one this week, so I,...
  10. How will I know when a game has been added to the BC catalogue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How will I know when a game has been added to the BC catalogue?: I know that with the recent update that 360 games will now become available on Xbox One BC as they become available, rather then the monthly updates. But how will I know that a game has been...