Games crash on PC or simply won't start

Discus and support Games crash on PC or simply won't start in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a Gamepass Ultimate subscription and for some reason the "Gaming Service" is algways crashing on the Event Viewer and I can't start games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MasterTB, Jan 12, 2022.

1. /u/MasterTB
    /u/MasterTB Guest

I have a Gamepass Ultimate subscription and for some reason the "Gaming Service" is algways crashing on the Event Viewer and I can't start games anymore. I have to login and out of the xbox app ten times before any game will launch, WTF is Microsoft doing?

submitted by /u/MasterTB
    [link] [comments]

/u/MasterTB, Jan 12, 2022
  2. FishP00ps Win User

can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end"

Still not able to download on console or PC, won't even show my purchased games. This all started after the last crash a couple weeks ago.
  3. MathiasBjoernskov Win User

Deformers crashing at startup

Doesn't work, I have the same issue. The game simply won't start after the update.
  4. CinnamonEgg73 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

Hi,

It's unlikely to 'just start working again'.

Did you make any changes to your PC in the last few days, such as adding programs at start-up? Do you have any anti-virus programs or PC hardware monitoring applications running?
    It randomly works. I have to restart my PC multiple times and start the game at least 10-15 times before it stops crashing and randomly works. Even after working one time, if I exit the game, it won't start again until I do all this again!

It's very frustrating.
  5. Arminator Win User

XBox One startup and useage issues

When games, apps and the dashboard itself take a long time to load or don't load at all, your first step at resolving that should be to hold the power button for about 10 seconds on the console.

This will force every running (and possibly crashed) background process to end, and completely shut down the console, compared to putting the console to Instant On standby mode, where processes are simply "put to sleep" instead of properly terminated.

If a crashed process is "put to sleep" it stays in it's crashed state, and won't work properly, causing that behavior.

So please try to restart your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds, and then starting the console again.
  6. SALFORDxSOLDIER Win User

BUS SIM18 ON XBOX

thank you for your help.

It seems bus sim is not on the list for refunds.

I can not find it anyway.

It just crashes 2 the xbox dashboard at random times. several times today. just random. And then after re starting the game i have to restart from the beginning of the game again. i got to level 9 before
    it crashed on my last attempt. NOW when it starts it just crashes with in minutes of playing. An its not in the list of refunds so now im stuck with something that simply does not work.
Thema:

1. Games crash on PC or simply won't start - Similar Threads - Games crash simply

2. Black screen crashes whilst gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black screen crashes whilst gaming!: Okay, so this has been a problem for about 8 months of my life now.. Constant but irregular black screen when gaming. its a display driver fault or something like that Process exit code:...
  3. Games keep crashing periodically, I tried every method :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing periodically, I tried every method :(: It happens every 15 - 25 minutes of playtime and sometimes it works just fine. No matter what game I'm playing from my game pass library (Doom. BF1, Halo, etc.) I noticed that offline games take...
  4. Xbox Series X games crash on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X games crash on startup: I cannot start any games on my Series X. I have tried all of the solutions listed in various forums (power cycle, uninstall and reinstall games, try new profiles, completely reset console,...
  5. Games crashing on Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games crashing on Series X console: Hello! I've been recently having a lot of issues with Halo Infinite, and now it seems I'm having the same problem with the recently released Rainbow Six Extraction. I've tried asking on both Halo...
  6. Game freezing and crashing on main menu screen in Dead or Alive 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezing and crashing on main menu screen in Dead or Alive 6: Whenever I start up Dead or Alive 6 on my Xbox One S, I press the button after the title screen and then I'm at the main menu. Somehow the game decides to lock up on me whenever I try to scroll...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming crashing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming crashing on PC: As soon as I attempt to get into any game on the service, the spaceship appears and the logo plays, but after that there is a black screen. Usually 1-2 minutes later a message saying "We are...
  8. Game pass games simply refuse to launch all hang or crash at startup. Anyone got a real...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games simply refuse to launch all hang or crash at startup. Anyone got a real...: Game pass games refuse to run. It's been an on-and-off issue with Game Pass for over a year now. the exact same games work just fine through Steam and epic stores on my PC. Why can't Microsoft fix...
  9. Xbox series x crashing all games except cloud play on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashing all games except cloud play on game pass: All installed games are crashing or freezing on my xbox series x. I installed halo infinite and gears 5 from game pass, war thunder from the store and resident evil village from a disk and none of...
  10. HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now?

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Retro_Edge [link] [comments]