games crash to dashboard at startup

Discus and support games crash to dashboard at startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi when i try to launch a game the console just crashes to the dashboard after one sec. i tried to launch : nfs, bf4, ufc, assassin's creed unity and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CyberNatic8, Mar 7, 2015.

1. CyberNatic8
    CyberNatic8 Guest

hi

when i try to launch a game the console just crashes to the dashboard after one sec.

i tried to launch : nfs, bf4, ufc, assassin's creed unity and more, all crash after one sec.

the only game i can play right now is fifa15 wich i've got on disc and rayman purchased from the store.

i did tons of hard reset and factory reset as well and im still having the same issue.

please help me games crash to dashboard at startup ;)

:)

CyberNatic8, Mar 7, 2015
  2. huskerkuph
    huskerkuph Guest
    Received Replacement Console but It also had problems games crash to dashboard at startup :(

Also,

I cannot use Fifa 14 now...it crashes immediately going back to the dashboard when it gets to the "this game uses autosave" dialogue box at startup. Game is installed and updated. games crash to dashboard at startup :( Please help.

huskerkuph, Mar 7, 2015
  3. FrankCorneel
    FrankCorneel Guest
    game crashes a lot lately

game crashes a lot lately at startup or at rewardscreen

FrankCorneel, Mar 7, 2015
  4. huskerkuph Win User

Received Replacement Console but It also had problems :(

Also,

I cannot use Fifa 14 now...it crashes immediately going back to the dashboard when it gets to the "this game uses autosave" dialogue box at startup. Game is installed and updated. :( Please help.
  5. allegretto2500 Win User

Lego Marvel crashes when vehicles accessed

The game will crash on startup unless you uninstall the dlc
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Game crashing on startup

Have you made sure to manually check for updates, install any missing updates, and then to select Restart on your device?
  7. GTP29 Win User

Game crashing on startup

I have a similar problem, when I start Xbox games under win 8.1 on my PC it just crashes to normal window. I downloaded shuffle party and it played fine. The only way I have found to resolve this is to keep rebooting my PC until it works. Clean build
    of Win 8.1, AMD CPU @ 4.0GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, 1GB DDR5 R5 270 graphics card, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 motherboard Rev 5, all 4 HDD SataIII AHCI. Can you please help resolve this
  8. Helen-9C15A81D-EE49- Win User

Game crashing on startup

Could you please download the free game Shuffle Party and let us know if it gives you any errors? This sounds like there's something amiss going on with the Xbox cloud.
Thema:

1. games crash to dashboard at startup - Similar Threads - games crash dashboard

2. Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard: Hello everyone, Sorry for the long post but I wanted to provide all the detail that I could. TLDR:X1X is crashing to the dashboard after lengthy play sessions and driving me and my party...
  3. Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games: Good morning Had my xbox one x for just over a month & seem to have had nothing but problems. Experiencing regular freezing and being sent back to dashbaord when playing games. This happens on...
  4. xbox one games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one games keep crashing to dashboard: I have a problem where my games crash. At first, I that it was just something that happened every once and a while but it is happening way too often. It's not limited to just one game, I have this...
  5. Injustice 2 game crashes to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 game crashes to dashboard: I just got injustice 2 today because of one of my friends was playing it the other nite and the amount of customization that it has is great...... but my problem is I can't even play the game, I...
  6. All games crash to Dashboard, now what? Heeeeeeelp me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games crash to Dashboard, now what? Heeeeeeelp me please: Well I have a serious issue with my XboxOne S where all of a sudden all games both digital and disc base no longer work. All games either crash to dashboard upon initial loading of the game or...
  7. All games crash to dashboard, now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games crash to dashboard, now what?: Well I have a serious issue with my XboxOne S where all of a sudden all games both digital and disc base no longer work. All games either crash to dashboard upon initial loading of the game or...
  8. All games crash to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games crash to dashboard: Well I have a serious issue with my XboxOne S where all of a sudden all games both digital and disc base no longer work. All games either crash to dashboard upon initial loading of the game or...
  9. Games crashing too dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing too dashboard: Hi my xbox one keeps crashing to dash board after about 1 hour, I tried deleting saves, clearing caches, reinstaling games and resetting to the factory settings. Nothing working for me....
  10. Games are crashing to the dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games are crashing to the dashboard.: Hi. My games (Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Battlefield 4 ( I have some graphic problems too)) are crashing to the dashboard. I tried deleting saves, clearing caches, reinstaling games and resetting to...