Games crashing on Series X console

Discus and support Games crashing on Series X console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've been recently having a lot of issues with Halo Infinite, and now it seems I'm having the same problem with the recently released Rainbow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Acloose, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Acloose
    Acloose Guest

Hello!

I've been recently having a lot of issues with Halo Infinite, and now it seems I'm having the same problem with the recently released Rainbow Six Extraction. I've tried asking on both Halo support and Ubisoft support to no avail, so I'm going to try my luck here and hope for the best as I'm kinda at my wits end here.

Like the title suggests, both Halo and Rainbow Six really like to crash to the dashboard quite often during matches and it's bloody annoying. Sometimes it'll just put me back into the dashboard, and the rare time my series x will completely shut itself down. It occurs at random times as well, sometimes 10 minutes into a game, sometimes it takes a couple hours. I'm having a lot of fun playing these games but I'm almost afraid of getting into matchmaking to play since I don't want to get penalized or ruin the experience for others. I thought it might've been a game issue, but now I'm starting to think that it might end up being a console issue, which wouldn't really be good since I only just recently got my series x console. However, none of my other games seem to act like this so I'm not entirely sure what the heck is going on. I've also tried reinstalling them as well with no luck.

Thanks for your time!

:)

Acloose, Jan 23, 2022
  2. JakeConway Win User

Power issues on Xbox series x

Mine goes off after 2 to 3 hours of gameplay. Xbox ambassador advised me to carry out a soft reset on the console.

Believe it may be an issue with overheating. Both Xbox Series X games and normal games seem to be crashing for me.
  3. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
  4. Seryana Win User

Every video I record on Series X has asynchronous audio

It's manually set to HDMI already and settings saved. Console has been restarted several times since then (especially when Halo Infinite is crashing the XBOX Series X again -_- )

Still asynchronous.
  5. Mr Appleseed14 Win User

MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down

I am having a similar issue. I get into a game and the game crashes and brings me back to hom home screen. I am on a series X and purchased the game.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
Thema:

1. Games crashing on Series X console - Similar Threads - Games crashing Series

2. crashes and freezing constantly in optimized games series S/X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashes and freezing constantly in optimized games series S/X: In my case I have my xbox series s since 2 months ago and from that day, i could not play halo infinite in any mode, forza horizon, hellblade, fortnite and basically all games optimized for series...
  3. MY brand new Xbox Series X overheats and crashes when I play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY brand new Xbox Series X overheats and crashes when I play a game: The title says it all. I bought an Xbox Series X directly from Microsoft on March 16th. After setting it up and trying to run the game "Cyberpunk 2077", after about 5-10 minutes it crashes and...
  4. Xbox Series X, latest firmware, hard wired. Multiple games crash to home when opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X, latest firmware, hard wired. Multiple games crash to home when opening.: Namely - Apex Legends. CoD VANGUARD, The Gunk. All these games crash back to dashboard when opened. Has been like this for a week, since the last update that added the new eco mode features. Have...
  5. Advice on games crashing/freezing series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice on games crashing/freezing series S: I've just bought series s + all access. 2 of the games I have downloaded freeze or crash when loading levels. The games are Aliens fireteam elite And Hitman 3 Other games I've downloaded...
  6. Series X | Crashes on all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X | Crashes on all games: I’ve performed all of the necessary troubleshooting steps with Support from a full system reset all the way to Offline Update and lowering resolution. Every game I play crashes within 5–10...
  7. Xbox Series X - games playing then freezing and crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - games playing then freezing and crashing.: Hi! Does anybody know a solution to games playing for a while, say 1-5 minutes then freezing up and crashing to the Xbox dashboard? It has been happening on dying light 2, hitman 3 and mass...
  8. Xbox series X - Xbox games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X - Xbox games crashing: Whenever I launch a game (mostly game pass games) after a while it will crash. The games that have crashed for me are Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six siege, Forza horizon 5 and Call of duty Warzone. That...
  9. Uno game doesnt work, crashing in Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno game doesnt work, crashing in Series X/S: The Uno game crashes in my series X as soon as I start the game and press the A button to go to the menu, I have reported this for months and It hasnt been resolved, just want to be able to play a...
  10. Series X light on console blinks when game crashes.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X light on console blinks when game crashes.: I'm just curious about this. I was playing riders republic (crashes here and there) and it crashed to the dash but my console light flash about two times. I've had other games crssh but never had...