Games crashing

Discus and support Games crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft game keeps on crashing as soon as I get on and I don't know how to fix it. bd441133-84dc-419b-9953-8007c471e971 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZacharyHarris4, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM.

1. Games crashing

My Minecraft game keeps on crashing as soon as I get on and I don't know how to fix it.

:)

ZacharyHarris4, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  3. mak__15 Win User

The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

It is game crash on account of Game Pass because when you buy the game, it does not crash. It is really bad. I am on an important mission with no other way of entering a room then the front door. as soon as I pass the threshold, it crashes the game AND Game
    Pass.
  4. Pegi18_A Win User

Sea of ​​Thieves crash because of the Xbox service?

When I play alone my game does'nt crash. I try reboot several times but the game crash again. (the problem only appears on PC, on Xbox the game never crash)

Thx for your answer

5. chamberlago Win User

My game keeps crashing

When does it crash? Does it crash straight away when you start it or is it during the game?
  6. matthewiag Win User

Backwards compatibility

Crash Games are so good :)

I can't wait for the Crash Team Racing to come back
Thema:

Games crashing

1. Games crashing - Similar Threads - Games crashing

2. Xbox crashed and I lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox crashed and I lost games: So I had an issue where my xbox one crashed mid-game and when I restarted the console, I only had 5 of my 46 games. I wound up doing a hard reset after a bit of research but I still only have 9...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after finishing Playground Games logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after finishing Playground Games logo: Hello, I've downloaded FH4 on Xbox Game Pass for PC, and when I launch it, it starts at a low resolution and makes it to the end of the Playground Games logo, then crashes. I've reinstalled it...
  4. Xbox series X games randomly crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games randomly crashing: Hi all, Since the beginning of the launch of the XSX i have a problem that games randomly crashes and automatic goes back to the home screen. This happens with several games like: Halo wars 2 ,...
  5. Certain games crashing on startup (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Certain games crashing on startup (Alpha Skip-Ahead): All of the following was performed on an original Xbox One. So a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that a few games (examples being Sunset Overdrive and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition) would...
  6. Games crashing and not connecting to servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing and not connecting to servers: Good morning I have a problem for two weeks with my xbox one, it connects to the accounts normally and starts the games but in two specific games I am having problems, the first is Destiny 2 I...
  7. GAMEPASS GAMES CRASH WHEN PLAYING WITH A FRIEND

in XBoX on Windows
    GAMEPASS GAMES CRASH WHEN PLAYING WITH A FRIEND: When I play with a friend wich I share my gamepass account with... the game crashes after a few minutes what can I do to solve it because it only happens when we are playing together...
  8. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash: Habe beim Englischen/Amerikanischen Xbox Support folgende Nachricht geschickt: Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash (online) That issue that 50% of the people that play this game have....
  9. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash

in XboX Insiders
    Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash: I am completely dis-satisfied with the way Microsoft support has handled this ongoing issue that 50% of the people that play this game have. I've looked at answers you have given to other people...
  10. Xbox gamepass PC - Game wont launch, crashes in first 5 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass PC - Game wont launch, crashes in first 5 seconds: Here's what appears in the problem report. Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash Package Full Name: 39EA002F.NieRAutomataPC_1.0.38.0_x64__n746a19ndrrjg Application Name: praid:Game...