Games disappear and now won't reinstall

Discus and support Games disappear and now won't reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier today I had about 20 games just disappear off my external hard drive. No notifications or warnings or anything. The storage is only about 50%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by macnar12, Mar 25, 2020.

1. macnar12
    macnar12 Guest

Earlier today I had about 20 games just disappear off my external hard drive. No notifications or warnings or anything. The storage is only about 50% full with 3 TB left free so space is not an issue. I tried to launch a game from my pins and it said it
    needed to be installed, which was weird since I played the game last night. I checked and found several other games to be the same way. Then I literally watched my count of installed games drop by another 15 or so over the next few minutes. This already sucks
    because I have terrible internet and reinstalling those games will take weeks. The worst part is I can't actually install them. When I go to reinstall the games they instantly say "Installation Stopped" without even getting to zero percent. I've tried cancelling
    the installs and "uninstalling" the games but it hasn't changed anything. Any thoughts on what happened, how to stop it from happening again and how to fix it?

:)

macnar12, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Games disappear and now won't reinstall - Similar Threads - Games disappear won't

2. My game disappeared from my xbox library after i had acquired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game disappeared from my xbox library after i had acquired.: I had acquired a game ( Star wars battlefront II of 2005 ) and installed, but after a while I desistled for an problem ( Ox803F8001). Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my library,...
  3. My games are disappearing from my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are disappearing from my xbox one: A weeks ago, like the day after we had issues connecting with life, my xbox games that I bought and owned disappeared from my Xbox one. I still owned them but there were no longer on my Xbox, so I...
  4. All saved games have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All saved games have disappeared: Hi, I am unable to locate any of my saved games for multiple games Forza Horizon or the Assassins Creed series. Some background I originally had a 360. Worked great but, was able to upgrade to...
  5. Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...: About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with gold games and game pass games. I'm also unable...
  6. Ori: Will of the Wisps - Game Save Disappearing Repeatedly

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori: Will of the Wisps - Game Save Disappearing Repeatedly: Ori: Will of the Wisps keeps losing save progress. I'm on Windows10 Enterprise with OneDrive Folder Redirection. It happens every time. My process is: 1) Save at the Shrine so it says "game...
  7. Downloaded 10.0.19041.1694 - Games On Internal Disappeared

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded 10.0.19041.1694 - Games On Internal Disappeared: Hi, Downloaded latest update 10.0.19041.1694 and now my games on my internal hard drive have gone missing. Storage is showing 96GB used but 0 games installed. Does anyone know what’s happened to...
  8. Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!: Hope this is the right flair to use... Been using the game pass iOS TestFlight for long time. Tried to open today and it just wouldn’t load. Opened TestFlight. Game pass is not on the list of...
  9. Gamerscore disappeared and games reseting to zero?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore disappeared and games reseting to zero?: Anybody else losing gamerscore and games reseting to zero ?. I noticed it the other day when my profile came up with 170k gs but last time i noticed it i had over 220k gs, so i went to look...
  10. Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.

in XboX Insiders
    Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.: 1) Games with gold games such as EVOLVE, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Motorsport 5 don’t show up in ready to install games with gold section. The only way to install them is manual search in the...