Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

Discus and support Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox has a huge problem with games disappearing from the digital library. I feel cheated out of the collection i built knowing games that i own are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle732, May 16, 2019.

1. Kyle732
    Kyle732 Guest

Xbox has a huge problem with games disappearing from the digital library. I feel cheated out of the collection i built knowing games that i own are not there.

This has been going on for years - i’ll notice the number of digital games i own will always decrease without me doing anything. I first noticed it 2 years ago when Castle Crashers Remastered was missing, when i went to the Store it said “Install”. This
    got me thinking, wow what else is missing from the digital games that id never realize unless i went to play it?

Now it says i have 150 games digitally but ive seen the numbers fluctuate and decrease so often, its honestly sad. I know i should have more. 154 games to 150, 138 to 134, 120 to 114. Ive noticed it randomly throughout the months.

When you have 150+ games its impossible to keep track of all of them without a physical list and from now on im making one. Just today i was lucky enough to remember and notice Tales of the bordland game was missing , sure enough i go on the store and it
    says i own it. Am i supposed to go through every single game in the store to make sure i own it? Really disappointed. And i tried everything - hard resets, unhiding games over and over hoping to bring back the number of games to what it was before and nothing
    worked until i finally remember what game i dont have and get it from the Store. The worst part is i know im still missing many games that i probably wont ever get back unless i one day remember theyre not there and go to the store to install them again. Purchase
    historyonline only gives you the games you actually payed for so all my games with gold i have no way of knowing what i had. Download history online only shows me 86 out of the 150 games i have. The only way to find out whats missing is to go through EVERY
    single game in the store to see if i can install it. Honestly feel cheated as a huge Xbox fan i dont know how a problem this big can still happen.

Update: i had the great idea of looking through my recorded screenshots to see any games i dont have anymore and found Evolve - yet another game i used to have that disappeared from my lists. Forza motorsport 5, oxenfree, forza horizon 2.. Make sure you
    make physical copies of your games guys

AM

:)

Kyle732, May 16, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Whenever you see something funny, it's always best to first check the
    Xbox Live status
    screen. There is currently a known issue related to purchase and content usage.

If you're ever wanting to make a list, I would actually sign up with
    True Achievements
    . When you link your account to that website it automatically downloads a copy of your game library as long as you played the game
    once. Even if you aren't an achievement hunter, you just load every game up one time before uninstalling it and you'll always have a fresh list.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

You should be able to see them on the ready to install tab. If they aren't showing up there You may want to try and power cycle your Console.

I haven't noticed this, but it's something I'll keep an eye out for in the future.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sometimes games do go missing from the games and apps, and the best thing to do if you are having these issues, is report the issue via the Xbox insider hub app. You do not have to be an Xbox insider to send in a report. Just download the app from the
    store, and then press & hold the Xbox button on the controller and select report a problem, once you have filed your report, then the relevant team can produce a fix.
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

I will suggest to power cycle the console. if this is not working, you can remove your account from the console and add it again ;)
  6. Frathos Win User

Maybe what's happening in your case is that games have an update available that is being cancelled somehow during the update process. When that happens then the game will usually have to be fully downloaded again and you may find that it has therefore
    been moved from your Installed list to the Ready To Install list.
Thema:

1. Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019) - Similar Threads - Games DISAPPEAR digital

2. battlefield v game disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield v game disappeared.: hi i bought battlefield v but now its disappeared from my games. how do i get it back? i bought it through the microsoft store do i approach them or ea games. confused. thanks...
  3. Do I own these games or not? Games disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I own these games or not? Games disappear: Games disappear from my digital storage. Ive tried everything from hard resets to unhiding but the only way i get them back in my tabs is to notice theyre missing, remember i had them and go to...
  4. Game Disappear from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disappear from my account: So i just got an xbox one x but when i check my game on it under Ready to install, one of them has just disappeared from my account. I paid the game last month and i try to restart the console...
  5. Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One: Lost literally years worth of saves and game progress over the weekend. April 21st, saved games are there.. the 22nd, they are gone. This is an ongoing problem for the 360 backward compat games I...
  6. Jeu reçu en cadeau qui disparaît [Game received as a gift that disappears]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu reçu en cadeau qui disparaît [Game received as a gift that disappears]: Bonjour, il y a quelques moi un ami moi m'a offert un jeu en cadeau , je l'avais téléchargé puis désinstaller mais aujourd'hui il ne figure plus dans mes jeu prêts être installés et sur le store...
  7. Digital game disappearing from my console a week or so after purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game disappearing from my console a week or so after purchase.: So if anyone out there bought Fallout 4 between February 8 2016 the owner of the fallout 4 gamehub said " Purchase Fallout 4 between February 8 2016 and receive Fallout 3 on xbox 360! The code for...
  8. Purchased Digital Games disappearing from library while still installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Digital Games disappearing from library while still installed: Not sure if anyone else has run into this but I got lucky with mine. I had "purchased" The Crew the day it went live on Games for Gold and played it several times over the last few weeks however...
  9. Digital game licenses disappeared from account after gamertag move

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game licenses disappeared from account after gamertag move: It was suggested that I make a post here so that I can tweet it @xboxsupport after creating this topic on reddit: Digital game licenses can disappear from your account : xboxone I recently (in...
  10. Digital game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game disappeared: Hi today i downloaded the digital version of FIFA 15. First it was fine, later i coulnd't start the game up anymore so i removed it so i could reinstall. Now the game seems to have dissapeaered...