Games disappeared from search

Discus and support Games disappeared from search in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Few month ago I installed some demos and now that I decided to buy them nothing appears when I search through my xbox, however if I go to web I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NickArth, Jan 21, 2014.

1. NickArth
    NickArth Guest

Hi, Few month ago I installed some demos and now that I decided to buy them nothing appears when I search through my xbox, however if I go to web I can find them but I can't buy with a message of not available to my region. What is happening? Regards

:)

NickArth, Jan 21, 2014
  2. FyL84
    FyL84 Guest
    Equipment disappearing after death in search.

As it says was Playing hc search and after I died my bouncIng Betty disappeared. Why would the do that?

FyL84, Jan 21, 2014
  3. T0M W00DY
    T0M W00DY Guest
    Crackdown 2

Bizarrely, this seems to have disappeared from the ShopTo site! It was there this morning, now not showing which is typical for me. Looks like I need to start my search for a decent price all over again!

T0M W00DY, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The marketplace on your console will show you everything that is available to purchase in your region. If you can't find the games there, then they are not available for you to purchase. When you're looking on the web, make sure the region is correct in
    the bottom left corner of the page. If you're not looking at your region, it will show games that are not available to you.

Smwutches, Jan 21, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

The marketplace on your console will show you everything that is available to purchase in your region. If you can't find the games there, then they are not available for you to purchase. When you're looking on the web, make sure the region is correct in
    the bottom left corner of the page. If you're not looking at your region, it will show games that are not available to you.
  6. T0M W00DY Win User

Crackdown 2

Bizarrely, this seems to have disappeared from the ShopTo site! It was there this morning, now not showing which is typical for me. Looks like I need to start my search for a decent price all over again!
  7. Zero420override Win User

FIFA 20 free trial

Are you trying to get it in PC or console? If this issue is on PC resetting the Microsoft store can usually fix that error. Here are the steps to do just that

Type in wsreset into the search box

Right-click it from the search results and pick Run as administrator

An empty command line window will open, let it hang

As soon as it disappears, your Microsoft Store will be reset

Hope this helps.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  8. Widget1979 Win User

Ready to instill not showing up

Some of mine have done the disappearing act aswell. Just go into the microsoft store and search your game. If you do own it, it will definately be ready for you to install again.
  9. DuckieDai Win User

Agent Origins Pack MIA?

Hello Mister Quimby!

Yeah I searched last night and then again this morning through the store, manage game options (took me back to the store in the end) and through my apps and games. Its disappeared. :(
Thema:

1. Games disappeared from search - Similar Threads - Games disappeared search

2. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  3. Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install: I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning because 4 games vanished last night by...
  4. Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals: I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's totals. What do I need to do to correct this?...
  5. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  6. Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared: We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went through all of the support steps, including...
  7. Disappeared games and content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappeared games and content: A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and...
  8. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  9. my game disappeared from my xbox library

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game disappeared from my xbox library: I had acquired a game and installed, but after a while I desistled it due to lack of space. Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my library, what can I do?...
  10. Game bar clips all disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar clips all disappeared: So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my previously saved clips had vanished. I have no idea...