Games disappeared from search

Discus and support Games disappeared from search in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Few month ago I installed some demos and now that I decided to buy them nothing appears when I search through my xbox, however if I go to web I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NickArth, Jan 21, 2014.

1. NickArth
    NickArth Guest

Hi, Few month ago I installed some demos and now that I decided to buy them nothing appears when I search through my xbox, however if I go to web I can find them but I can't buy with a message of not available to my region. What is happening? Regards

:)

NickArth, Jan 21, 2014
  2. FyL84
    FyL84 Guest
    Equipment disappearing after death in search.

As it says was Playing hc search and after I died my bouncIng Betty disappeared. Why would the do that?

FyL84, Jan 21, 2014
  3. T0M W00DY
    T0M W00DY Guest
    Crackdown 2

Bizarrely, this seems to have disappeared from the ShopTo site! It was there this morning, now not showing which is typical for me. Looks like I need to start my search for a decent price all over again!

T0M W00DY, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The marketplace on your console will show you everything that is available to purchase in your region. If you can't find the games there, then they are not available for you to purchase. When you're looking on the web, make sure the region is correct in
    the bottom left corner of the page. If you're not looking at your region, it will show games that are not available to you.

Smwutches, Jan 21, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

The marketplace on your console will show you everything that is available to purchase in your region. If you can't find the games there, then they are not available for you to purchase. When you're looking on the web, make sure the region is correct in
    the bottom left corner of the page. If you're not looking at your region, it will show games that are not available to you.
  6. T0M W00DY Win User

Crackdown 2

Bizarrely, this seems to have disappeared from the ShopTo site! It was there this morning, now not showing which is typical for me. Looks like I need to start my search for a decent price all over again!
  7. Zero420override Win User

FIFA 20 free trial

Are you trying to get it in PC or console? If this issue is on PC resetting the Microsoft store can usually fix that error. Here are the steps to do just that

Type in wsreset into the search box

Right-click it from the search results and pick Run as administrator

An empty command line window will open, let it hang

As soon as it disappears, your Microsoft Store will be reset

Hope this helps.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  8. Widget1979 Win User

Ready to instill not showing up

Some of mine have done the disappearing act aswell. Just go into the microsoft store and search your game. If you do own it, it will definately be ready for you to install again.
  9. DuckieDai Win User

Agent Origins Pack MIA?

Hello Mister Quimby!

Yeah I searched last night and then again this morning through the store, manage game options (took me back to the store in the end) and through my apps and games. Its disappeared. :(
Thema:

1. Games disappeared from search - Similar Threads - Games disappeared search

2. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  3. Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]: Hola. Todo empezó desde la ultima actualización de junio 2020, cuando de mi biblioteca de juegos propios desapareció el gears of war 3. Como lo tenía instalado lo intento iniciar y me dice que lo...
  4. Game disappeared from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared from library: I haven’t turned on my xbox in a few weeks so naturally when I turned it on today, I had to sit through a few updates. Once it finished, my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had an update and since I...
  5. My games are disappearing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are disappearing!: I have noticed that my games are vanishing from my ready to install list, and when I check the online store it tells me I have to buy it again, i tried to contact Microsoft with zero results and...
  6. My game score is disappearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game score is disappearing.: I have been a member for 12 years and amassed a 320-K game score. I have been ill for awhile, but better now. Logged into my account this morning to see that my game score had reset to 241-K. I...
  7. Game save state disappeared. How to recover?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save state disappeared. How to recover?: Is there a way to restore game save states from the cloud? (What is the purpose of the cloud otherwise?) Using XBOX on windows- Started Wargroove (from XBGP) to see that my game save is gone. I...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive: I get an error that states /program files/windowsapp/Gameapp (can't remember exact error message) can't be found. Basically, the game app that's stored in the locked windowsapp folder seems to no...
  9. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  10. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...