Games disappeared from Xbox library

Discus and support Games disappeared from Xbox library in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had multiple games installed and saved in my library, saved in both the internal drive and an external drive. It was a mixture of games downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CC193, Jan 15, 2022.

1. CC193
    CC193 Guest

I had multiple games installed and saved in my library, saved in both the internal drive and an external drive. It was a mixture of games downloaded digitally and installed with a CD.

I was just playing a cloud based game from the game pass, then When I’ve gone back to my library all my games have disappeared apart from 6 games installed on the internal drive (there should be more). The external drive is being recognised as all the apps installed on it are showing, just no games whatsoever. Looking at the storage space left of both drives, everything is clearly still on there but just none of the games are visible in my library.

I’ve seen a few other threads with similar issues from a few years back but no real answer other than shut down/ reboot, which I have tried but has not fixed anything for me.

:)

CC193, Jan 15, 2022
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game disappeared from library

You can also check your order history at account.microsoft.com to make sure that the order is still showing as completed and not refunded for some reason.

If it is showing anything other than completed then more than likely it was refunded for some reason or another.
  3. WolfGhost155092 Win User

es posible que si compraste el juego con otra cuenta que no tenga en xbox principas no le aparesca o lo haya borrado por accidente
  4. KursedTheGod Win User

I would contact Microsoft support and explain the situation with proof of purchase.

You can try going to your payment history for proof of purchase.
  5. Ghounemy Win User

The best thing for you to do is call Xbox Support and show proof of DLC being owned and go back in your payment history on microsoft.com after signing in and that further will help you get your game back.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Check if the games are still taking space on your hard drive. If they are then I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.

If the games are no longer taking space on your drives, then it means they were uninstalled and you'll have to reinstall them from the store.
Thema:

1. Games disappeared from Xbox library - Similar Threads - Games disappeared library

2. Trouble updating, then Game disappeared from my library, can't play nor uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating, then Game disappeared from my library, can't play nor uninstall: I had downloaded Age of Empires 4 through gamepass and all was well till all of a sudden it needed to update. The update kept failing and now the game has completely disappeared from my Libary....
  3. Game has disappeared from my Xbox library (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game has disappeared from my Xbox library (PC): I had Halo Infinite via Game Pass on PC, but it has disappeared from my library. There's no button to "get updates" in the library (as some have pointed out), every game is either updated, or not...
  4. Game disappearing every day from Xbox library (pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappearing every day from Xbox library (pc): Hello. I am having an issue where a game in my Xbox library (on pc) has just disappeared every day I wake up and open my pc. I am 99% sure that it hasn't uninstalled the game but just somehow...
  5. Purchased games are disappearing from my online game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games are disappearing from my online game library: I've noticed that games I've already purchased on Xbox are disappearing from my my game library... this is a brutal error... I'll send you the first game I realized today... I went to play a game...
  6. Games Have Disappeared From My Windows 10 Library And Gaming Services Is Not Installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Have Disappeared From My Windows 10 Library And Gaming Services Is Not Installing: After Subnautica and DOOM Eternal disappeared from my game library, I was prompted to download Gaming Services, yet when I went to download it, I was given the error code 0x80073D26, from there I...
  7. Game Disappeared From Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disappeared From Library: I purchased Diablo 3 Reaper of souls edition on console couple years ago and now I can't find it anywhere in my game library. I still have achievements and I can see it in my order history where...
  8. Game disappeared from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared from my library: I bought Friday the 13th around 1-2 years ago. I was playing it with no issues, but recently I noticed that it disappeared from my "Games and Apps" section and my Full Library. When I tried to...
  9. Xbox library games disappearing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox library games disappearing.: I noticed this error recently, but it has probably been around for some time. Today I turned on my xbox after a year and a half for my cousin play and when I opened the game "celeste" an error...
  10. Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ?: Hello there ! I bought and played Sea of Thieves a few months ago, wanted to come back to it now but it isn't in my game library anymore. I still have achievements for the game and the xbox...