Games disappeared?

Discus and support Games disappeared? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After having my Xbox one s for about 8 months now, last night in games and apps I noticed it only shows I have 14 games. When I actually have around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasper1324, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Jasper1324
    Jasper1324 Guest

Games disappeared?

After having my Xbox one s for about 8 months now, last night in games and apps I noticed it only shows I have 14 games. When I actually have around 40. I restarted the console and all the other games showed up with a few of them only showing a green
    square without the game art. Now today as I started the console. I went to my games and apps and it shows 0 games. However shows my last recent ones in the home screen. I restarted the system twice. And disconnected and reconnected the external drive.
    Still no games. I've refreshed games and apps and still nothing there. Anyone know how to fix this? Everythings been great up until now.

:)

Jasper1324, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games disappeared?

1. Games disappeared? - Similar Threads - Games disappeared

2. Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).: Hello, Do Not reset your xbox one!! both options will erase your local xbox one saves! press the XBOX power button it will highlight "home" you'll see two options to the right choose,...
  3. Jeux qui ont disparus. [Edit - Translation] - Games that have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux qui ont disparus. [Edit - Translation] - Games that have disappeared.: Bonjour, mes jeu ont disparu apres changement de console xbox one, pourtant j'ai remis mon ancien compte ou j'avais mes jeu pouvez vous m'aider ? [Edit - Translation] - Hello, my game disappeared...
  4. Queue games disappearing before completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Queue games disappearing before completion: Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make sure how big it is before i can let the...
  5. one of my game litterally just disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one of my game litterally just disappear: Hello, i've recently wanted to play Halo Master chief collection when i realise he had disappear from my Xbox one game library, it just gone, even if i search for halo master chief collection on...
  6. My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .: I recently logged back into my old account "" to play a game. I went to My Games and noticed that half of all my games were gone including the one I was trying to play. Please help, what...
  7. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  8. Games disappearing / total count issues

in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing / total count issues: I just did a bit of a clean-up on my installed games, and either I've lost some titles in the process or there are issues with the total games counts. When I started I had a total off 500 games....
  9. Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared: Hi, Our Son has an Xbox account under it we have set up an account for our daughter. Last week our daughter xboxone broke down. We bought an Xbox one S instead. The new console came with 3 games -...
  10. My games are randomly disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are randomly disappearing: Some of my games have recently vanished, but its only the ones ive paid cash for. I have been installing free games throughout the past 4 weeks. But when a games goes missing you know darn right a...