Games disappearing from Ready to install list

Discus and support Games disappearing from Ready to install list in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed that the game Forza Horizon 2 has disappeared from my list of games and is already the second time this happens to me (I never created a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alemaunzinhuu, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Games disappearing from Ready to install list

I noticed that the game Forza Horizon 2 has disappeared from my list of games and is already the second time this happens to me (I never created a group with this game).

I took a look at the list of games I hid and he wasn't there either ( It also does not appear on the Gold tab ).

Still on the issue, I tweeted asking my friends if the Forza Horizon 2 game was on their list and some said yes, others said no, that's pretty weird.

They also told me that other games were missing: Project Cars, Warriors Orochi, Dead Space and Gears of War 4 ( Some of these games were given at Games With Gold and, coincidentally, are the most missing from the list. )

I have more than 900 games and it is very complicated to have control of everything, may have disappeared a lot more games, but it is hard to see.

***Everyone has confirmed that they can install these games by going straight to their store page, the only problem is they are missing from the list of total games.

*** I already reported the problem straight from the console.

Investigate this please.

submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu
    [link] [comments]

/u/alemaunzinhuu, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Kyle732 Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

Unfortunately the games disappear from both Install and Ready to Install lists
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Games not showing in ready to install list?

This may not be the same situation as yours but games in my ready to install list disappear sometimes. Other times games that are already installed will show up as ready to install. I just ignore it and the problem fixes itself.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Games Disappearing from Ready To Install List

I would reach out to customer support and explain to them that you bought the game but it's not available in your library.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. IRB Win User

That's not accurate info, You can use the same console to play games with your account, But you can't sign in as someone else on your console and use their games, Even if they are family
    This is exactly what Home Xbox is for, to share all the games you own with your household. Not with strangers or friends but within your household.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My suggestions would be to:

Check if you are using the same account that made the purchase,

Check if you have hidden the titles from the Ready to install list

Check if you were gamesharing
Thema:

Games disappearing from Ready to install list

1. Games disappearing from Ready to install list - Similar Threads - Games disappearing Ready

2. Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install: Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to buy them which is ridiculous and no its not...
  3. How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.: Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it? 3b1e1cd1-63f8-43f4-9015-05739ba8a80e
  4. Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install: I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning because 4 games vanished last night by...
  5. Games disappearing from Ready to install and making me repurchase games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games disappearing from Ready to install and making me repurchase games: Today i decided to redownload the game For Honor and i couldnt find it in my ready to install, so i go the to microsoft store and search the game, but when i found the game, it wants me to...
  6. Xbox Games Disappearing from Ready To Install List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Disappearing from Ready To Install List: I've been seeing the same thread everywhere dating back to 2016-17 but with no legit solution. The subject of thread pretty much explains the issue. Xbox games are disappearing from the ready to...
  7. Call Of Duty Ghosts Disappeared from My Games > Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Ghosts Disappeared from My Games > Ready to Install: Hi there. I bought COD Ghosts back in 2016 and redeemed the code on xbox store. I uninstalled the game to get storage space for other games, maybe in mid 2017. But now i want to play it again,...
  8. games with gold license problem. dead space disappeared from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold license problem. dead space disappeared from ready to install: Hi! I contact you because I would like to solve a problem with a game. Last year I downloaded the Dead space 1 game with the games with gold service. after a while I also made the ea access...
  9. ready to install games disappearing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ready to install games disappearing!: I have a large library of games that can't fit on my xbox. I own them on my account and yes it is the correct one. For some reason, all of my games in the Ready to Install section of Games & Apps...
  10. Ready to Install Games disappeared after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to Install Games disappeared after reset: I was going to sell Xboxone S system and did a reset. However, I decided to keep the system. Now none of my digital games/dlc is available. What can I do ? Thanks....