games disappearing on pc.

Discus and support games disappearing on pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been using the xbox app with game pass ultimate for around 7 months now, and today all my games just disappeared from one of my drives. i also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jyoti MattooGanjoo, Jul 12, 2021.

1. games disappearing on pc.

i have been using the xbox app with game pass ultimate for around 7 months now, and today all my games just disappeared from one of my drives. i also can't install any new games, the xbox app gets stuck on the black screen. works well on my series x but not on pc. help?

:)

Jyoti MattooGanjoo, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Matthew Buckley Win User

Games Disappearing on Xbox for PC

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If the game didn't install properly, or stopped for a time it would uninstall itself. This has been in effect for a while. Same as if you stop an installation, or pause it. After a while it will uninstall to protect from corruption. All you need to do is install again. Make sure you do not pause or stop it.

There really is no way to know to know for sure. Maybe the games tried to update and the update failed so they were removed from the PC.
    Hi, I understand but I'd been playing this game perfectly fine up until today, and yet it still uninstalled itself, A failed update is the only option here that seems possible, but it seems a very bad system to have to completely reinstall a game because of a failed update, particularly for very large games.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Games Disappearing on Xbox for PC

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If the game didn't install properly, or stopped for a time it would uninstall itself. This has been in effect for a while. Same as if you stop an installation, or pause it. After a while it will uninstall to protect from corruption. All you need to do is install again. Make sure you do not pause or stop it.

There really is no way to know to know for sure. Maybe the games tried to update and the update failed so they were removed from the PC.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox PC game disappeared

cancelling gamepass games and windows games updates on windows acts like it does on console, it will remove the entire game as it cannot verify the files that have partially been updated, it does not work like all the other launchers. you basically have to reinstall the entire game again. yes it is a royal pain but there is an update coming sometime next year to resolve this problem.
  5. Franciscosias6 Win User

Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?

Am in the same case here... :(

Never deleted anything, after one year ( and the same PC and never deleted any data on pc, or on the game ) i return to the game and my character lvl 250 just disappear... this is very sad and frustrating.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Ubisoft servers and trials fusion?

I wish Uplay would just disappear. It does nothing but get in the way, both on console and on PC (it's even worse on PC).
Thema:

games disappearing on pc.

1. games disappearing on pc. - Similar Threads - games disappearing

2. Games disappeared from Xbox library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games disappeared from Xbox library: I had multiple games installed and saved in my library, saved in both the internal drive and an external drive. It was a mixture of games downloaded digitally and installed with a CD. I was just...
  3. After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating Gaming services, Skyrim files disappear but still listed on start menu: After I was forced to download and update gaming services Skyrim fails to be able to be playable, getting an error saying it couldn't play because the app was offline. I cant uninstall the game,...
  4. “Games with gold” games just disappearing from my account. (0x803f8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Games with gold” games just disappearing from my account. (0x803f8001): So I haven’t played on Xbox since the 360 days. I got a launch series X and have been loving it, however periodically my “games with gold” games have been mysteriously removed from My account and...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5): Hi there I was playing Gears of War 5 yesterday and today it’s suddenly gone from the Games Pass list of games. Is this only on my end or do others experience this too? Gears of War 5 wasn’t...
  6. Game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared: Hi, A situation just happened. I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Instant Gaming, since it was a lot cheaper there than on Xbox. I got the code, redeemed it on the Microsoft Store and had the game. I...
  7. Xbox PC game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC game disappeared: Hello, i have a problem with Xbox PC app. I have a game pass on PC and today i want update Forza 5 and AoE4 in my library. But it reported some problems, so i canceled updating and now i can´t see...
  8. Game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared: My friend gifted me a game. After a few days it now says sign in with the profile used to buy this game. It's also not showing up in either of our order history. What happened and how do I get it...
  9. Trouble updating, then Game disappeared from my library, can't play nor uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating, then Game disappeared from my library, can't play nor uninstall: I had downloaded Age of Empires 4 through gamepass and all was well till all of a sudden it needed to update. The update kept failing and now the game has completely disappeared from my Libary....
  10. Games Disappearing on Xbox for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Disappearing on Xbox for PC: Hi, I had two Game Pass games installed, and had played them both for a while. However they appear to have suddenly disappeared from both the Xbox app and GOG Galaxy (which should display all...