Games dissapered

Discus and support Games dissapered in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Many games have dispeared from my 'Ready to install' tab.They are not hidden.They dont show up as owned in my store.They are gone. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/star-god, Sep 22, 2019.

1. /u/star-god
    /u/star-god Guest

Games dissapered

Many games have dispeared from my 'Ready to install' tab.They are not hidden.They dont show up as owned in my store.They are gone.

submitted by /u/star-god
    [link] [comments]

/u/star-god, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Saman1820 Win User

a dlc dissapered

i figured it out i need to keep the dlc at my xbox hardrive or oit else not gonna work thanks for the help anyway :D
  3. Saman1820 Win User

a dlc dissapered

ok thank you im gonna try thath
  4. onyxishere Win User

a dlc dissapered

Now that you've done the license transfer you should redownload the content from your download history. You can access your download history on the console by going to System>Accounts>Download History.
  5. Krometheus Win User

new xbox 360 slim hardware?

its a new system on chip where they integrate the cpu and gpu on a single chip and it dissapates heat weighs lighter and is quieter
  6. SwordMaiden1 Win User

Downloads

I have not received any error messages and I have had my Xbox unplugged for around 3 hours and nothing has changed, but some of my icons are dissapering.
Thema:

Games dissapered

1. Games dissapered - Similar Threads - Games dissapered

2. How do I remove a game from the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove a game from the xbox store?: I've been wondering this for a while now but couldn't be bothered to look so here I am. How exactly do I remove a game from the xbox store meaning I can't download it or it won't appear when I...
  3. Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?: Blackout is a battle royale mode from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. 188f8c2f-920c-4887-a3fa-59af4a17f65f
  4. Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.: Hi I'm getting really annoyed by this, as this is completely getting ignored by Xbox (support) twitter account. I already missed Bolt because of this and now Ninja Gaiden 3 is going to end the...
  5. Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?: Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't showing up in Game Pass even though it should be there. It's not my console as I've done everything to fix it. It appears to be available in the US but not other places...
  6. Save game disapeared -Kingdom Come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game disapeared -Kingdom Come: Hi, its about 13 hours since i stopped playing the game yesterday. When i turn it on today i can hit "continue" or "load game" game is saying i dont have any previous saves. So the obvious...
  7. Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue: Ninja Gaiden 3 is now for free for Gold members. However, I am getting a "This offer is not valid in your region." error message. I live in the United States. My Xbox One is from the United...
  8. All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...

in XBoX on Windows
    All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...: <p>Good morning yall,</p><p></p><p>I was wondering if anyone knows any workarounds for all games crashing to desktop (without an error message) either during startup or in less than 30 mins. A...
  9. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  10. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c