Games dissapered

Discus and support Games dissapered in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Many games have dispeared from my 'Ready to install' tab.They are not hidden.They dont show up as owned in my store.They are gone. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/star-god, Sep 22, 2019.

1. /u/star-god
    /u/star-god Guest

Games dissapered

Many games have dispeared from my 'Ready to install' tab.They are not hidden.They dont show up as owned in my store.They are gone.

submitted by /u/star-god
    [link] [comments]

/u/star-god, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Saman1820 Win User

a dlc dissapered

i figured it out i need to keep the dlc at my xbox hardrive or oit else not gonna work thanks for the help anyway :D
  3. Saman1820 Win User

a dlc dissapered

ok thank you im gonna try thath
  4. onyxishere Win User

a dlc dissapered

Now that you've done the license transfer you should redownload the content from your download history. You can access your download history on the console by going to System>Accounts>Download History.
  5. Krometheus Win User

new xbox 360 slim hardware?

its a new system on chip where they integrate the cpu and gpu on a single chip and it dissapates heat weighs lighter and is quieter
  6. SwordMaiden1 Win User

Downloads

I have not received any error messages and I have had my Xbox unplugged for around 3 hours and nothing has changed, but some of my icons are dissapering.
Thema:

Games dissapered

1. Games dissapered - Similar Threads - Games dissapered

2. Modern Warfare crashes to the game launch menu and error code appears.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare crashes to the game launch menu and error code appears.: I've been getting crashes on Modern Warfare on my xbox one. Warzone still works but when I start a multiplayer match, it kicks me to the game launch screen and an error code appears. It says disc...
  3. Inactivated xbox game pass card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inactivated xbox game pass card: I just bought an xbox live game pass card and scanned it to pay for it but it says it's not activated, walmart says if we scanned it and paid for it then it should be activated. Is there anything...
  4. Não recebi meu jogo![I didn't get my game!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não recebi meu jogo![I didn't get my game!]: PT/BR Meu console Xbox acabou estragando e tive que comprar outro, mas na hora da transferência de conta, aconteceu algo bem inesperado, não recebi um dos meus jogos do antigo console no qual eu...
  5. Can't buy the xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy the xbox game pass PC: Hi, I am trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC only thing is it wont let because of some parental controls this is really weird because my account is without any parental restrictions. And when...
  6. Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?: Summary: my far cry 3 save data difficulty has for some reason reset itself from "master" difficulty to "Survivor" and i really need to know how to make it go back to the hardest difficulty....
  7. You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed: Hi, I am having the same issue described below that was post long time ago. Can someone at microsoft change this setting for me?...
  8. Game download using liscense # from disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download using liscense # from disk?: So I just fond out my disk drive on my console is broken and I will beed to get it repaired. I purchased a new game (disk) and opened it. Is it possible to download the game using the product...
  9. XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX: Game was redeemed on May 24th via PC and shows up in my order history but it has never shown up on our Xbox. I've tried just about everything and cannot get it to work, much to my sons dismay. Any...
  10. Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...: For a year now, I have been unable to play Shenmue due to my cloud save being corrupt. The game only supports cloud saves, in offline mode, the game has no option to save. As a result of this,...