games do not show up in xbox app after installing windows 11

Discus and support games do not show up in xbox app after installing windows 11 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed windows 11. The xbox app got updated and looks different from the xbox app under windows 10. In the new xbox app there is no "My Games" but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarcDeSmetBE, Nov 23, 2021.

1. MarcDeSmetBE
    MarcDeSmetBE Guest

I installed windows 11. The xbox app got updated and looks different from the xbox app under windows 10. In the new xbox app there is no "My Games" but there is "My collection". Only 1 game, Microsoft Solitaire collection, is shown. How do I add my other games that are installed on my PC (Microft Flight SImulator, Microsoft Mines, Microsoft Mahjongg, ...)

:)

MarcDeSmetBE, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I am happy that you were able to see it. Enjoy playing your games.
  3. MarcDeSmetBE Win User

Solved. Windows 11 uses xbox app. I used xbox companion under windows 10
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

XBOX GAMES FOR PC LOST AFTER DOWNLOADING MICROSOFT 11

Lois, let me see if I understand. You're subscribed to Gamepass, right?

When you open the Xbox app on your PC, no games are showed there? What exactly the app showed you when you open it?

Also, you said you installed, 11 of them, you cannot see them installed on your PC?
    They installed Windows 11, not "installed 11" games.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only.

Hey all.

If you pre-ordered the game the content should show up under Games & Apps > DOOM > Manage Game. If the content doesn't show as installed you'll need to install it from there. If you purchased the game after it's pre-order window then I'm afraid you would
    not have access to the content.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

As long as you had a connection to Live when you were playing, your save will still be there. It will be saved in the Cloud.

When you run the game after re-installation, a window will pop up which will show you that the Xbox App for Windows 10 is syncing your save data. Everything will be as it was before.
Thema:

1. games do not show up in xbox app after installing windows 11 - Similar Threads - games show app

2. Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.: Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab. 47418559-3393-42be-ac80-fb0b264cffd7
  3. Updates for games and apps wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates for games and apps wont show up: I cant get any updates to show for any games or apps on the series X, when I go into my games and apps, then to updates it's just constantly saying no updates currently available, I dont have the...
  4. Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...: From Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app, I used to see that my profile was currently playing games(from Steam or Ubi or Origin), now the status doesn't show playing game anymore. Game Bar game capture...
  5. Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.: I recently got game pass for pc and I was excited to try out some cool different games for example Back 4 Blood which is supposed to be on game pass. Yet when I search for it, it doesn't appear in...
  6. Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app.: [img] I had this issue before and it stopped but now it's doing it again. b37414e2-e325-4ccc-bfa5-da9b065dc0c4
  7. Sometimes not all of my downloaded games show up on Xbox game pass Windows 10 app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sometimes not all of my downloaded games show up on Xbox game pass Windows 10 app: Hello, I'm not sure if this is a known issue or if there is a thread that explains this but... I have a collection of like 15 games that I have downloaded on to my PC from the Xbox game pass PC...
  8. Xbox App only showing C: Drive when downloading a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App only showing C: Drive when downloading a game: When I try to download a game, only the c: drive pops up as a option but that's not where I install games, I install them on my D: Drive since it has way more space. I've tried looking it up...
  9. Xbox game clips not showing on my app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game clips not showing on my app: Recently I have noticed when I record videos they say they have been uploaded to my phone and everything, but when I got to check it out it just shows an error screen and won’t show any upload for...
  10. Xbox App for PC not updating to show current game being played

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App for PC not updating to show current game being played: A little while ago, the Xbox App for PC started acting up. It would only show my status as 'online', regardless of if I was in the middle of playing a game. None of my friends have been able to...